Cleaning with Mario #84 The OG since 2018 but his skirting boards could still do with a clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you need a pet-specific vacuum when you only have a moggy, are they not more for dog owners?

Anyhoo why are they asking for his opinion when they already have verified buyer reviews?

Must be desperate to ask Mario who has hardly any carpet, and is nearly all vinyl in a 3-room/high footfall hall bedsit.

shark.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Do you need a pet-specific vacuum when you only have a moggy, are they not more for dog owners?

Anyhoo why are they asking for his opinion when they already have verified buyer reviews?

Must be desperate to ask Mario who has hardly any carpet, and is nearly all vinyl in a 3-room/high footfall hall bedsit.

View attachment 1696702
View attachment 1696703
It's actually sickening that price sent to him for free, with his petty cash he could buy his own.
It really is insulting for anyone struggling right now and probably only can afford a basic cheap hoover.
I only have shark steamer but I've gone right off them now, now they've used him 👌💎

Reactions: 23
It’s ridiculous, like I know people who LOVE Christmas big time and none of them go on like this. It’s beyond bizarre at this point. I do like Christmas, but this year I’m dreading it as it’s the first one since we lost our child. I’ve spent all day crying.
We will still do the tree and everything else but like every other year in December.
I see a few Huns on the Hinch pages have their trees up too. Imagine spending months looking at it, it just takes the magic right of Christmas. Rant over.
These threads honestly are getting me through the days right now so Tonsa love to you all for that❤❤
Sending big hugs to you 🤗 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's actually sickening that price sent to him for free, with his petty cash he could buy his own.
It really is insulting for anyone struggling right now and probably only can afford a basic cheap hoover.
I only have shark steamer but I've gone right off them now, now they've used him 👌💎
Was it sent free though…. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤔 #klarna

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mr sloppys has just come in and asked ‘has the Shartin fairy got his Christmas decs up yet?’ Think he’s more invested than us on here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Aw hens I’m swerving reet oot my lane with a confession. Iv had heart xmas on the radio in my bespoke personal car since October 1st. Cannae help maself. But iv got 2 weans, Mariah drowns out the crying. Nae decorations in this 3 bed semi detatched hoose until December. Back in my SLIGHTLY festive lane so aye x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wtf. He got a free vacuum worth around £300 (?)?!?!

Why is #Shark giving a free vacuum to Mario McKnight aka @cleaning_with_mario, the OH cleaning influencer?

Pushes elderly ladies in shops
Doesn't care about the planet
Swears constantly
Is rude

Won't dream of supporting a business who gives this vile man a freebie.
I'm fuming tae lovelei. Thee most undeserving bleep ever. I've no got a shark and after this, I'll never buy one but maybe if a curse n blind on insta and granny bash, might get myself a gifted one 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Ah luv when Mario gies oot advice tae the other hame cleaning accounts when they've aw managed tae get big hooses courtesy of their Instagram grifting and he gets a hoover. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20221101-184146.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 1696702
View attachment 1696703
And he's got no hair that would get stuck in a vacuum. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We had a wee Halloween party last night and I drank one too many lethal drinks. My husband sloped off to bed so was laughing at my utter hungover self today and I said to him “I was living my best life and nae debates” and he laughed his head off…….
maybe I should introduce him to mario and he can learn the lingo. I already taught ,y sister and we message each other in mario speak 🫣😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hens in honour o Mario Carey av made the wee diva a bespoke set list.

Touch Ma Boaby
Obsessed (wi buying tat)
Shartmaker
Don’t furget aboot bus (feat. McGills massive)

feel free tae add yer own ma loveleis

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We had a wee Halloween party last night and I drank one too many lethal drinks. My husband sloped off to bed so was laughing at my utter hungover self today and I said to him “I was living my best life and nae debates” and he laughed his head off…….
maybe I should introduce him to mario and he can learn the lingo. I already taught ,y sister and we message each other in mario speak 🫣😭😂
Be careful lovelei, wance he sets eyes oan Marion he might decide he bats fur the other side. 👀

Hens in honour o Mario Carey av made the wee diva a bespoke set list.

Touch Ma Boaby
Obsessed (wi buying tat)
Shartmaker
Don’t furget aboot bus (feat. McGills massive)

feel free tae add yer own ma loveleis
Oor bedsit in the middle oaf oor street
He's goat Kerry Katonas eyes 👀
Hey big klarna spender

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ahm sorry to swerve oot ma lain again ma luvlies but ahm tryin tae get tae know - did oor Maz ever physically say "clutchin ma beak" or is this something you wee legends captioned all his pictures of his clutchin his beak with? Av only followed him a few months ago and hes' barely on stories and av never heard him ackshually say it.

Ever since I saw you huns sayin it ah cannae stoap masel!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's saying his Mariah picture just came to him. You friggin liar Mario!. You got that inspiration from here because you can't think of anything on your own 🖕😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Wtf. He got a free vacuum worth around £300 (?)?!?!

Why is #Shark giving a free vacuum to Mario McKnight aka @cleaning_with_mario, the OH cleaning influencer?

Pushes elderly ladies in shops
Doesn't care about the planet
Swears constantly
Is rude

Won't dream of supporting a business who gives this vile man a freebie.
He's also no an influencer hen, remember?! At least, not according to him anyway. He's happy enough to accept the influencer goodies though isn't he!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My Miele must be pushing 20 years old now and still perfect! Hand me down from my parents. I don’t think I’ve ever seen them use influencers? Quality speaks for itself!
Yea we will stick with quality over quantity something our marion will never understand! I do like how i dont see Miele gifting stuff to these basic witches

I too have a Miele and love it, and also a Hetty, both of which are fab, MIL recently bought a Vax cordless which she doesn't like so passed it on to us. I wouldn't entertain a company who gifts these instaloons.
Same i see an insta hun promote something they clearly have been paid to say they like i add it to my list of things i will never buy!

Reactions: 11
Ahm sorry to swerve oot ma lain again ma luvlies but ahm tryin tae get tae know - did oor Maz ever physically say "clutchin ma beak" or is this something you wee legends captioned all his pictures of his clutchin his beak with? Av only followed him a few months ago and hes' barely on stories and av never heard him ackshually say it.

Ever since I saw you huns sayin it ah cannae stoap masel!!!!!
He didnae say it ma lovelei. It was coined oan this app when he tells his fake stories and pretend cries whilst holding his massive conk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.