Cleaning with Mario #84 The OG since 2018 but his skirting boards could still do with a clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact he doesn’t even remember names shows you how self centred and rude he is.
Does he even ask?

Do they even exist or is it like a scene from “drop dead Fred” IYKYK..

Christmas should start 12 days before.
End off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I dont get him at all. Hates Halloween but loves autumn. Loves Christmas in November but posts a clip of Mariah on a bike dressed as a witch 🤷🏼‍♀️
my head actually hurts!!! He has to be the most irritating little man I’ve ever come across

#makeitmakesense

• Haha
Reactions: 29
No Marion you ugly duck, I won’t be “throwing the bleeping decs up” because I actually have a life that doesn’t revolve around getting validation from strangers on the internet!

I can’t however wait to see the absolute state of the tat thrown around his bedsit.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s ridiculous, like I know people who LOVE Christmas big time and none of them go on like this. It’s beyond bizarre at this point. I do like Christmas, but this year I’m dreading it as it’s the first one since we lost our child. I’ve spent all day crying.
We will still do the tree and everything else but like every other year in December.
I see a few Huns on the Hinch pages have their trees up too. Imagine spending months looking at it, it just takes the magic right of Christmas. Rant over.
These threads honestly are getting me through the days right now so Tonsa love to you all for that❤❤
Lots of hugs tae youse hen. We are all here for you. Funny how a little rat like “Mario” can bring people together. The one achievement of his sad little existence, and he didn’t even mean to do it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Take over and do what? What is he doing for Christmas? What is festive about throwing plastic tat made in China about a flat in Paisley?

If he does a Q&A I’m deffo gonna ask him what his favourite thing about Christmas is because at this point I haven’t seen him do anything for the last 4 years (10 years in his two brain cells) at Christmas!

Think a need a wee Marion comma coz a think he’s gonna drive me tae despair!

• Haha
Take over and do what? What is he doing for Christmas? What is festive about throwing plastic tat made in China about a flat in Paisley?

If he does a Q&A I’m deffo gonna ask him what his favourite thing about Christmas is because at this point I haven’t seen him do anything for the last 4 years (10 years in his two brain cells) at Christmas!

Feel exactly the same. He is a boring, sad, little man with no bleeping joy in his miserable life. I love xmas! I love decorating, Christmas carols bla bla bla but what I love most is the absolute joy on my kids faces. That sharty pants is Christmas, not 2 sad little men acting like a pair of weirdos making their bed sit into a cheap grotto 🙄

• Heart

It’s the sheer delusion of him that I find fascinating.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s ridiculous, like I know people who LOVE Christmas big time and none of them go on like this. It’s beyond bizarre at this point. I do like Christmas, but this year I’m dreading it as it’s the first one since we lost our child. I’ve spent all day crying.
We will still do the tree and everything else but like every other year in December.
I see a few Huns on the Hinch pages have their trees up too. Imagine spending months looking at it, it just takes the magic right of Christmas. Rant over.
These threads honestly are getting me through the days right now so Tonsa love to you all for that❤❤
Breaking out of Marion characteristic for a moment to wish you love this Christmas, I cannot even begin to imagine the heartbreak you are going through, god bless your little one and yourself. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I swear he's just being a troll now. It's just too weird. He said that last Christmas he went overboard because he wasn't in a good place mentally and he wouldn't be going OTT this year. From what he's shown it's going to be even worse so why aren't any of his family or so called insta pals having a word with him?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I swear he's just being a troll now. It's just too weird. He said that last Christmas he went overboard because he wasn't in a good place mentally and he wouldn't be going OTT this year. From what he's shown it's going to be even worse so why aren't any of his family or so called insta pals having a word with him?
They're laughing like the rest of us 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s ma day aff the day hens, av mop kicked the fook outta ma bleep washings, ran a dettol wipe over ma bog lid n pure guttit the gaff. Now an away to a wee local business in ma town called home bargains, if ya don’t know get tae know. A will be pure crabbit ma loveleis if they’ve dared to leave any Halloween tat oot on the shelves as we awl know it’s noo Christmas an am gunnin masel reet up to fill ma trolley wi gingerbread shite n so forth.
Av got ma wee pish card dangling roon ma neck and nae debates cos av had a wean so a deserve special treatment in the wee shoaps, the elderly can piss oaf hens we awl have oor disabilities.
Spine bright on this candy cane lame marenin hens 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It’s already non stop and we aren’t even at 10am. This bleep is gonna crash HARD and I cannot wait!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.