Cleaning with Mario #84 The OG since 2018 but his skirting boards could still do with a clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filtered to the max.. forehead lines that disappear into the smooth red patch.
He's gave himself one black eye.
Non existent lip fillers.
What a horrid site.
He’s filtered his pictures for years ma lovlies blurred cheeks n brightens the kerry Katonas so they dazzling still an ugly c***

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You sad, pathetic, middle aged man. Grow up. Teenagers and kids don't behave like you..
Sickening little scroat.View attachment 1694488
Whit happened tae the lip fillers? Wuz he denied klarna fur a top up?

I don’t understand it either, Mr Cherry always says he thinks people like Marion must be trying to make up for what they missed out during their childhood when they go OTT with things. We know people like this in real life and they post photos on social media to put in a front, maybe he thinks people don’t realise he does nothing except run round bargain shops and go to the same 2 or 3 crappy eateries. But as you say he actually doesn’t do a single thing festive, I’ve never heard of him going to the Christmas markets, a festive afternoon tea, a trip away or a visit to the Pantomime.
Ah think he mite be gawn tae the Tron on crissmas eve tae see his brothers panto ...unless it wuz a marketing ploy tae get us tae go so we cud see him in the wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I really want to know what his family think of this. Deeks as slow as a week in the jail but surely Krystal chandelier and famous jonny should see this is bizarre bleeping oddball behaviour!?
i am looking forward to seeing where the hell all the new additions are going to go. Two tress n a balon arch in that wee lounge is going to defy the laws of physics so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
He doesn’t hate Halloween, he just hates seeing folk having fun. Just like he hates seeing folk enjoying the good weather during the summer, so pretends that he can’t wait for autumn. Will be the same at Xmas when everyone’s out and about enjoying the run upto Xmas. He’ll be sitting in his miserable little flat desperate to tear down the decorations for a “fReSh StArT” in 2023, it’ll be his year and aw that shite.

He’s such a bleeping loser. I’ve got covid and 3 weans to look after and he’s still been aw cosy in his bed before me for the past 2 nights. Get a life.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Halloween and he’s got his Christmas bedding on. HOW do his family not intervene?
Legit if he was my family I would absolutely disown him. He’s the runt. Absolute rocket of a man, it’s staggering the way he behaves. I’d love to see Krystal Chandelier’s and Johnny’s WhatsApp chat and so forth 😌 they’re probably mortified.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Rayn is ready to sucker punch the twonk.

View attachment 1694635
It's never a joint photo of Marion and Rayn, he always posts from a distance, he can't get too close she claws him or bites 👌❤
We have a dog so I don't know a lot about cats but in my previous job working in homes some they had a cat and I could walk up, pet it, play with and never once was I bitten,clawed or made a cat feel like thrown itself out a window...
Soo ayye she hates him, the stare, the distance she is from him.
One you tattler witches befriend him and teach Rayn to destroy the gaff please.
Tons love always Isa 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's never a joint photo of Marion and Rayn, he always posts from a distance, he can't get too close she claws him or bites 👌❤
We have a dog so I don't know a lot about cats but in my previous job working in homes some they had a cat and I could walk up, pet it, play with and never once was I bitten,clawed or made a cat feel like thrown itself out a window...
Tons love always Isa 💎
Cat's are very much like dogs in being good judges of character. My two boys would run a mile from Mario.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You sad, pathetic, middle aged man. Grow up. Teenagers and kids don't behave like you..
Sickening little scroat.View attachment 1694488
It’s ridiculous, like I know people who LOVE Christmas big time and none of them go on like this. It’s beyond bizarre at this point. I do like Christmas, but this year I’m dreading it as it’s the first one since we lost our child. I’ve spent all day crying.
We will still do the tree and everything else but like every other year in December.
I see a few Huns on the Hinch pages have their trees up too. Imagine spending months looking at it, it just takes the magic right of Christmas. Rant over.
These threads honestly are getting me through the days right now so Tonsa love to you all for that❤❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
It’s ridiculous, like I know people who LOVE Christmas big time and none of them go on like this. It’s beyond bizarre at this point. I do like Christmas, but this year I’m dreading it as it’s the first one since we lost our child. I’ve spent all day crying.
We will still do the tree and everything else but like every other year in December.
I see a few Huns on the Hinch pages have their trees up too. Imagine spending months looking at it, it just takes the magic right of Christmas. Rant over.
These threads honestly are getting me through the days right now so Tonsa love to you all for that❤❤
Massive hugs to you hen 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It isn’t though is it Marion ..the best costume. Stop trying to be relevant. Stop trying to be ‘cool’ get back in your lane and duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This bastard is going to be even more insufferable from today now that it's November, isn't he? 😡 duck me, I've not started thinking about Christmas yet, looking forward to going to see the fireworks on Friday, whereas him and Beggy were probably awake at midnight wetting their knickers over the content they can go full throttle with, at least until Christmas Eve/Day, before they pack it all away..... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tons love always Isa 💎
Most defo ! If he was sitting there relaxing and giving her attention , which clearly he was by taking the picture.
She would approach him for cuddles. That Car keeps a hard distance and looks at him like duck off. Complete contrast to how she is with Deeks

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The ‘I Hate Halloween’ rhetoric came at the exact time Paisley was out enjoying that Halloween Festival. Knew he’d find an excuse not to be there.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just don’t understand. You hate Halloween yet you’ve had pumpkins etc all over your house for weeks and weeks?! You did a count down to the new hocus pocus 🤷🏼‍♀️ It doesn’t make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.