Cleaning with Mario #84 The OG since 2018 but his skirting boards could still do with a clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well ah saw this oan the other app that isnae ma joab Facebook and ah thought it wiz 'Marion' fur a minute.

Screenshot_20221031-195413.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why, oh why, does he never get the names off anyone, and it's always women, not men he meets.
Is that because they'd deck him or would pat him on the heed thinking he was a munchkin?

Anyhoo why, oh why, does he never get names because ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t think I’ll be able to even hate watch him the morra. He is going to be relentless

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
You sad, pathetic, middle aged man. Grow up. Teenagers and kids don't behave like you..
Sickening little scroat.
Screenshot_20221031-204451_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I genuinely don’t understand his urgency around Christmas when he does, checks notes, duck all at Christmas?
I don’t understand it either, Mr Cherry always says he thinks people like Marion must be trying to make up for what they missed out during their childhood when they go OTT with things. We know people like this in real life and they post photos on social media to put in a front, maybe he thinks people don’t realise he does nothing except run round bargain shops and go to the same 2 or 3 crappy eateries. But as you say he actually doesn’t do a single thing festive, I’ve never heard of him going to the Christmas markets, a festive afternoon tea, a trip away or a visit to the Pantomime.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t understand it either, Mr Cherry always says he thinks people like Marion must be trying to make up for what they missed out during their childhood when they go OTT with things. We know people like this in real life and they post photos on social media to put in a front, maybe he thinks people don’t realise he does nothing except run round bargain shops and go to the same 2 or 3 crappy eateries. But as you say he actually doesn’t do a single thing festive, I’ve never heard of him going to the Christmas markets, a festive afternoon tea, a trip away or a visit to the Pantomime.
i absolutely love wintum and the run up to Christmas but it’s mainly due to spending time with friends, family and Mr Margrit. We very rarely post anything on social media because we like to live in the moment and unlike Marion, the only people I need validation from are people i’m
In the company of.

His life is really empty and if he wasn’t such a twisted hateful bleep I might feel sorry for him.

I would love to ask him, what does he love about Christmas so much. Answers on a postcard.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Im not a big fan of this time of year myself, I love the warmer weather and hate the dark and cold of autumn/winter however I won't be sat wishing for summer because that is wishing your life away isn't it? That is what Marion constantly does - on Monday wishes for the weekend, all year wishes for autumn, when autumn is here is wishing that away for Christmas. Its no way to live. Live for now and just enjoy the times as they come round not constantly wishing the days and months away.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.