Cleaning with Mario #84 The OG since 2018 but his skirting boards could still do with a clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hens av ainly jist got hame from ma 26 minute shift and the wains are chapping the door like there’s nae tomorrow asking fer treats, av given them the greatest gift of all and showed them a reel o candy cane lame so the wee scroats get tae know it’s Christmas afore slamming the door shut so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve just realised what that sleigh is fae! They’re gonna strap Rayne tae the front and have her drive them aboot in the back. Bet he’s hung the magic tree in it already. Beep beep witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The I ''Mario'' effect lol

Vellamaes

vellamaes.png

Mario

mario.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hens av ainly jist got hame from ma 26 minute shift and the wains are chapping the door like there’s nae tomorrow asking fer treats, av given them the greatest gift of all and showed them a reel o candy cane lame so the wee scroats get tae know it’s Christmas afore slamming the door shut so aye.
Get them telt Easter is fur weans and gie them laxative chocolate ma lovelei. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone want to decipher what he’s trying to say? Spin bright and dance the night away. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s taken all the Halloween decorations down because he’s terrified someone will call round with their kids .Bet they two are sitting in the living room with the lights off in the dark. Stingy Cnut

All the good he receives but what good does he do for people ? Nothing !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I call bullshit. On his way home tonight? He certainly hasn’t been at work as he’s been posting Christmas reels all day and he doesn’t go anywhere else. The wee liar - Marion your nose is gonna get even bigger if you keep telling us fibs

• Haha
How come never any pictures or selfies with these mysterious lovelies that he always seems to meet? They always impart some wisdom onto him, just when he needs it same! So aye…. 🤥 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How come never any pictures or selfies with these mysterious lovelies that he always seems to meet? They always impart some wisdom onto him, just when he needs it same! So aye…. 🤥 🤥
The last time he had a selfie with a “fan” it outted his shart card usage 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ah think he hud his bungle skin oan and.they thought he wiz dressed up fur guising.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Seriously though I know Deed Deek isn't all there at times but surely he isnae living he's best life, unlimited weekend trips to b&m, home bargains, no holidays, weekends away, day trips, learning to drive, I mean the guy doesn't even go to the football? 🍊🇬🇧
They two will be on their deaths beds and they won't even have decent/happy memories together.
It will be like mind that time we got Rayn a sleigh, Mind that time I decorated the shart apartment but I hated Halloween, mind that time I hated Crocs but bought a pair, mind that time we spend 2k in space of a couple months, mind that time I used to post all the New York winter/Christmas videos... Ayyye Derek babes mind that app that wasnae ma joab but it was ma joab that one that was fulla snakes 🐍
I went a bit oan there ma lovelies but my post ma rules so forth.
If he claims anyone is jealous of him he really needs his heed checked, it's like a slow death saying it like this.
Tons love 💎👌

• Heart
  • Sad
He could have been to New York and back three times using the amount he spent on autumn/winter tat.

I just don’t understand how someone so obsessed with snowy scenes and the holiday season in America could make zero effort to actually go and experience it! It’s not like he’s short of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
There he goes again with that word need.

For Mario when he snoops...

He could have been to New York and back three times using the amount he spent on autumn/winter tat.

I just don’t understand how someone so obsessed with snowy scenes and the holiday season in America could make zero effort to actually go and experience it! It’s not like he’s short of money.
This is where I'm genuinely baffled by him. I honestly can't imagine having such a boring existence. I can't get through life without planning a holiday, a date night, a weekend away. Always need to be planning something to keep life exciting.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.