Cleaning with Mario #84 The OG since 2018 but his skirting boards could still do with a clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And another thing!! Pumpkins aren't just for Halloween you stupid little man they're around all year round. No one makes you decorate your house full of them in August and then protest how much you hate Halloween. He's a walking contradiction it drives me insane!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The stuff he buys is the tat you point at in the shop and say to your friend .. who buys this stuff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ma loveleis I have tried to reframe maself but I have an exciting announcement fer ya all on this dawn of day. I wud usually put a timer up but that’s nae for me so I will just go forth and let yis all know am now a VIP member oan this app. So aye!

An OG of MarionsMafia.
Spine bright.
Merry Christmas to one and all ❤
Congratulations ma lovelei. Keep spining bright hen. 😘 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ma loveleis I have tried to reframe maself but I have an exciting announcement fer ya all on this dawn of day. I wud usually put a timer up but that’s nae for me so I will just go forth and let yis all know am now a VIP member oan this app. So aye!

An OG of MarionsMafia.
Spine bright.
Merry Christmas to one and all ❤
Hen yiv mop kicked the fook oota this thread an nae debates. Chantin ye on fae ma snow covered rooftoap ☃ Jus remember this app isnae yer joab. Spine bright like an ornamental plastic diamond bauble hen 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hen yiv mop kicked the fook oota this thread an nae debates. Chantin ye on fae ma snow covered rooftoap ☃ Jus remember this app isnae yer joab. Spine bright like an ornamental plastic diamond bauble hen 💎
Hen did youse no no that he has an actual Swarovski Crystal bauble that “Derek bought him”? You can be forgiven fae no knowing as when he put it oan the tree it got lost in aw the candy cane shite

• Haha
  • Heart
Hen did youse no no that he has an actual Swarovski Crystal bauble that “Derek bought him”? You can be forgiven fae no knowing as when he put it oan the tree it got lost in aw the candy cane shite
Deek has probably hidden it away so the wee satsuma has summit to shill at Ramsdens pawn shop and he’s no 4ft uptae eyeballs in debt when he escapes the clutches o Mazda

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder what Marion has planned for his 40th next year…
Trip to Spoons for breakfast, potter round B&M and Home Bargains then home aww cosy by 5pm. Chinese delivered by 5:05pm cause #fuckit! and maybe a boomerang of him with a 40 balloon if we're lucky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
He hates Halloween but had the whole postage stamp of a bedsit covered in halloween decor. He is one very strange man, nae debates.

Now you all know how much I am chanting Rayne on from the rooftop's hens & my own wee cat is a spoilt little cow but a sleigh for a bleeping cat? he needs the men in the white coats to come and take him away, pronto.

Chicken Little is a parody my lovelies. has to be.

• Haha
I reckon we'll get a month worth of stories with gifts bought by himself claiming to be from Derek.
I'm also thinking will this be the one year he goes all out. And by all out I mean an overnight at Motel One and beige food from somewhere not in Paisley.

• Haha
He makes ma heed hurt and so forth.

Mid summer heat wave he decorates the bedsit wi pumpkins Halloween & autumn

Rips them all doon before the end of October, noo he's got his Xmas bedding on and nae doot his tress are up.

Nae wunner oor Sadie swapped him for a packet of criss and gave him tae the aunty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I reckon we'll get a month worth of stories with gifts bought by himself claiming to be from Derek.
I'm also thinking will this be the one year he goes all out. And by all out I mean an overnight at Motel One and beige food from somewhere not in Paisley.
I still think they only went to the Dakota last year because Hannah paid and wrote it off as a business expense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
See Martin has long forgot the diamond emoji and started with the sparkle one. Yer still a prick 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
ma lovelei a dinae wit yer on aboot wi Rosetta Stone, a listen exclusively tae tong Braxton so aye.
Ye don't ken big Rosetta, ye need tae get tae ken and so forth. #ifyakenyaken

I still think they only went to the Dakota last year because Hannah paid and wrote it off as a business expense.
Wee Deek aw dressed up and wi his shades acting aw cool. Wunner if he did the knee slides at the discotheque like weans dae at family parties. His maw 'Marion' tutting how she wull never get the stains oot oaf his good troosers.

Putting up his autumn decorations I imagine.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’ll no be caught out this Easter wi nae decorations even tho last year he said he didnae get it and claimed everyone buying their bairns Easter gifts were mental. They’ll be mare rabbits in the bedsit than watership down by mid February. Easter wreath, Easter tree…….it’ll be happening nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He should count himself lucky he's up a close, my bell will be on overtime tonight. All the excitement of guising.

What a truly miserable barsteward

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
If I stayed local I’d get aw dressed up, I bribe some o his junkie neighbours t let me in to the block and I’d be chappin his door and ringing his bell aw night so he windae get a minutes peace. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.