Cleaning with Mario #84 The OG since 2018 but his skirting boards could still do with a clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine pretending to hate something so much just for content. Who over the age of 15 even hates stuff that they don't need to concern themselves with anyway? What a waste of energy.
You're the one who chose to decorate your entire house and turn it into a personality trait 3 months prematurely. If you hate it ignore it the same way you say you ignore us trolls. But wait...you can't.
Exactly, am no a fan of Halloween so I just do what I have tae because I have a wean but I dinnae make a fuss aboot it. I must add that I absoolutely love Christmas but I dinnae put ma tree up until the start o December and I only hay a few other Christmas bits and pieces like Christmas wax melt burners. I dinnae hay a whole candy cane lame we gingerbread men. 😆

Reactions: 18
I don’t think he got the reaction he was expecting with Halloween. He obviously spent a fortune on it all (for absolutely no reason other than attention). People have done Halloween bigger and better than him, so now he is salty and moved onto Christmas.

He will get salty about Christmas once the big accounts start doing it bigger and better than him and get more attention.

He’s a child. Well, actually, I don’t even know any children that carry on like him. The creepy freak
His pal the witch Hinch stole Halloween Ma lovlie. He’s no bothered as he hates everything about it😂
Wouldn’t it be fab if she done a huge candy cane and gingerbread theme as well👌

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m not a huge fan of Halloween BUT I have weans so we shall be having a party tonight, I shall light the fire pit in my back garden (smell.the.wealth) I will be dressing up and drinking oodles of Prosecco.
I shan’t be making tattle hearts and mop kicking ma cat down the garden in a wee mdf sleigh…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If he stopped doing autumn in spring, then wintum in summer then he wouldn't feel the need to rip it down so quickly. He's had autumn decorations up since 15th August. Who does that?! Little freak.
Screenshot_20221031-101426_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
H
Ma lovelie, are you an anthropologist? Am pyoor amazed at how quickly you’ve picked up the language and mannerisms of oor Mario. You must be a professional. Nae debates.
Hen am greetin at ya kind words oan this app. A huv done me research oan the lingo afore daring to join yis all, a made sure to check this thread then have a wee whiff of some Nescafé coffe beans afore watching wee Marions highlights tae make sure a wis no carrying the same scent atween the two so aye and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ma loveleis I have tried to reframe maself but I have an exciting announcement fer ya all on this dawn of day. I wud usually put a timer up but that’s nae for me so I will just go forth and let yis all know am now a VIP member oan this app. So aye!

An OG of MarionsMafia.
Spine bright.
Merry Christmas to one and all ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Treatit hisself for the wiki @mammaof3

£60 on unnecessary Christmas shite.

View attachment 1690235

"Wee" blankets - £6 each = £12
Gingerbread man cushion = £8
Glass Christmas tree for his sweeties = £8
Candy Cane serving platter = didn't hear him mention the price so ~ £8
Gingerbread Reed diffuser = £5
Candy Cane Lane sign = £10
Battery operated lights, saving him hunners on electric = £2.49 each = £5
Candy cane sweeties for his tree(s) = £1.99 each = £4
Hens I'm just catching up after being out celebrating family getting engaged. But the wee pricks really fucked me off with the latest haul, when he said the 2 blankets and cushion were a bargain A BARGAIN? at £6 &£8 and totals £20 (that's just 3 items) in what bloody universe is that a bargain? That's some folks gas or electric or maybe a families meal budget for the week.

Does he think the cost of living crisis is fake? Mario read the bleeping room. You're exactly everything you hate about "that app" the absolute epitome. I w0ould honestly think better of ye if you had a kind heart but you're the worst kind of person, you lack any human emotion or empathy, you're a jealous wee wannabe that will NEVER BE ⁹because you are so transparent, you 9999can't see anything go by you; you just have to have it not because you need it, you want it! There is a difference between the two.

I'm gonna stop ranting now, the wee naf gets my blood pressure up and naw mario I'm not one iota jealous of you, i despise you. I hate everything you stand for cause yer as fake as yer balenciagas

Sorry Hens, I had to get that off my chest!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Ma loveleis I have tried to reframe maself but I have an exciting announcement fer ya all on this dawn of day. I wud usually put a timer up but that’s nae for me so I will just go forth and let yis all know am now a VIP member oan this app. So aye!

An OG of MarionsMafia.
Spine bright.
Merry Christmas to one and all ❤
Hope you're celebrating by mop kicking your wee leg to Higher Love, while chugging back oan a mug of salt soup and so forth. Sing it hen!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hen am greetin at ya kind words oan this app. A huv done me research oan the lingo afore daring to join yis all, a made sure to check this thread then have a wee whiff of some Nescafé coffe beans afore watching wee Marions highlights tae make sure a wis no carrying the same scent atween the two so aye and so forth.
Did youse dae a bespoke Rosetta Stone audio course oan oor wee babby gurul I, “Mario”?

Youse sound fluent

• Haha
Reactions: 23
His pal the witch Hinch stole Halloween Ma lovlie. He’s no bothered as he hates everything about it😂
Wouldn’t it be fab if she done a huge candy cane and gingerbread theme as well👌
She’ll no do that ma lovelie there’s nae colour allowed in the farm crematorium 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If he stopped doing autumn in spring, then wintum in summer then he wouldn't feel the need to rip it down so quickly. He's had autumn decorations up since 15th August. Who does that?! Little freak.
View attachment 1692774
Ah've never fun oot.why the glitter pumpkins duvet disappeared so quickly. Ah'm still convinced that the glitter goat stuck in his boaby and gave him a rash bigger than whit he gets wi Hinche's laundry range.

H

Ah hope it was full caff Nescafe ma lovelie, and no decaff. Ye dinni wan tae be up aw night like 'Marion' wiz when he drank a lethal decaff ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve worked oot why the wee glype doesn’t like Hallowe’en, he wee mug was used as the blueprint for the traditional Scottish/Irish turnip lanterns and he hasn’t got over it yet. So aye.
AFB3186D-1020-4131-B005-9D46B463B956.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Happy Monday ma loveleis I’ve just caught up after a wee city break with my mammy. After a coupla wines I discovered she follows oor Maz on that app and when I enquired further she described him as “a wee baucle”. Noo a had tae get tae know this word but I was too feart to ask - google has let me get tae know that a baucle is either a worthless character or an auld shoe, likely an auld sweaty croc and nae debates.
18BA2869-A60D-417D-A52F-D8E41169193A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I love how everything Marion says he hates the BIL posts how great it is about an hour later.

Marion - “Hay Halloween, GTF!”

BIL - Posts photos of sweeties for the weans for Halloween.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hope you're celebrating by mop kicking your wee leg to Higher Love, while chugging back oan a mug of salt soup and so forth. Sing it hen!!!!!!!!
Awww thank you hen, I’m living ma life phone held high! Might treatit maself to one of those 👉🏼🍹 later afore gettin awl cosy under ma new wintum bedding and singing abit aw tong braxton fae Mr Flouncing. Take me baaaack!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I skipped through his last dots of doom rambling showing his Xmas haul from Asda and at the start of each dot he smacked his chops together and it drove me insane 😂🤢 please tell me someone else noticed it too when you skip through?!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Use Instanavigation for the sheer horror of it all, ma lovelie! ( It's a website that you can save to your homescreen for instant bawbag access, it's no an app )
6B6B4616-F491-4F37-83C5-823EBC9CFD00.jpeg
Thanks! I’ve book marked it… how many times did he have to say the word wee about that chopping board. Someone buy the man a thesaurus!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.