Cleaning with Mario #84 The OG since 2018 but his skirting boards could still do with a clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A hope the wee robin that appeared after Marion wis messing aboot wi that wee psychic app makes a return tae the stairwell an Rayn can make her escape while Mazda is greetin aboot summoning the boggy man

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it just me that uses normal plates and bowls for Christmas food. duck off with your serving platters.
They don’t call me the Grinch for nothing hens.
I’d maybes consider buying one if that @Babybail93 came round for tea, so aye 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I dont comment on this thread often but I hope Rayn escapes down the stairwell in the sleigh
With the wee ghost robin pulling it 🤣

A hope the wee robin that appeared after Marion wis messing aboot wi that wee psychic app makes a return tae the stairwell an Rayn can make her escape while Mazda is greetin aboot summoning the boggy man
Everyone oan this app stealing ma thoughts afore ah huv them, 🐍's galore but am fine absolutely fine and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
With the wee ghost robin pulling it 🤣

Everyone oan this app stealing ma thoughts afore ah huv them, 🐍's galore but am fine absolutely fine and so forth.
Madge hen if a wisnae so star struck aboot a legend of the Marion thread replying tae ma comment a wid tell ya nae debates oan ma page cos am just dain social media my way so aye and so forth but am actual mare excited than Marion finding a wee candy cane in the small business B&M so al just await ya dots of doom n wee comma in silence.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Madge hen if a wisnae so star struck aboot a legend of the Marion thread replying tae ma comment a wid tell ya nae debates oan ma page cos am just dain social media my way so aye and so forth but am actual mare excited than Marion finding a wee candy cane in the small business B&M so al just await ya dots of doom n wee comma in silence.
Well ma lovelie, whit kin ah say tae that 😘

It's jist like the thousands of DMs Marion gets and noo ah feel aw special and nae debates. Tonsa luv 🥔♥ x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve been purging my screenshots folder (🤫) and oh my god ma lovelies…… that bleeping hair…….. it’s….beyond ….

C0479C57-5613-4864-8AF9-81A32E06F264.jpeg

LOL.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The excessive purchasing of even more Xmas tat is making my skin crawl. I don't know how to explain it other than it seeming really creepy now, very desperate and unhinged. Part of me knows it's his pathetic need for Internet validation and content, but another part of me is wanting his family and Derek to give him a shake and get him therapy for whatever this desperation for attention stems from. Is he the middle child, or just jealous of his brother's measurable success (if we ignore that most of it is River crappy and Pantos) and his sister potentially having a home set up (and career/income?) that he wants (and maybe was treated differently as children being the only girl)? He needs help breaking the need for the spending and IG highs if he actually ever wants to feel truly content. You just want someone close to him to give him a shake and point out he is neatly 40 and has nothing but poorly made plywood tat and a mocking tabloid article to his name.

As for the sleigh...why does he need one? Didn't he help that small business HobbyCraft sell out of them 🙄 last year when he bought one?

And as for Xmas decorating with Mario, the menopausal mafia better be careful. We don't know for sure that's not how he managed to take over Derek's flat before he realised his want for a back door.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Finally caught up on his wee haul. Did youse all know Mario is adding gingerbread this year? He has no mentioned it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine if Johnny and his fella adopt a wean (they’ve got multiple spare rooms) and the meltdown that will ensue from our wee jealous gremlin. All this Xmas carry on is just his desperate validation from strangers oan that app as he’s so unhappy in the rabbit hutch.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s times like this I rue being blocked.
Use Instanavigation for the sheer horror of it all, ma lovelie! ( It's a website that you can save to your homescreen for instant bawbag access, it's no an app )

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
His tools for that Hair DON’T 😩 can imagine her sitting at that dressing table hacking away at what little hair he has. Then saying intae the mirror “pure stunnin! So aye”

Can’t believe he has the cheek to have a vented volume brush 😂 it’s no working hen!

7E66E41C-BC99-45C1-8C96-64353801967A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Finally caught up on his wee haul. Did youse all know Mario is adding gingerbread this year? He has no mentioned it.
a did not know hen but thanks to you a huv got tae know

His tools for that Hair DON’T 😩 can imagine her sitting at that dressing table hacking away at what little hair he has. Then saying intae the mirror “pure stunnin! So aye”

Can’t believe he has the cheek to have a vented volume brush 😂 it’s no working hen!

View attachment 1692583
Swervin reet oot ma ain layn to politely disagree wi ya there hen, ya may have a wee issue wi ya Kerry katonas as oor Marion clear as day has wee patches of hedgehog spines absolutely mop kicking their way oota his heed. Av nair seen volume like it hen

• Haha
Reactions: 25
a did not know hen but thanks to you a huv got tae know

Swervin reet oot ma ain layn to politely disagree wi ya there hen, ya may have a wee issue wi ya Kerry katonas as oor Marion clear as day has wee patches of hedgehog spines absolutely mop kicking their way oota his heed. Av nair seen volume like it hen
Ma lovelie, are you an anthropologist? Am pyoor amazed at how quickly you’ve picked up the language and mannerisms of oor Mario. You must be a professional. Nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine pretending to hate something so much just for content. Who over the age of 15 even hates stuff that they don't need to concern themselves with anyway? What a waste of energy.
You're the one who chose to decorate your entire house and turn it into a personality trait 3 months prematurely. If you hate it ignore it the same way you say you ignore us trolls. But wait...you can't.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Imagine pretending to hate something so much just for content. Who over the age of 15 even hates stuff that they don't need to concern themselves with anyway? What a waste of energy.
You're the one who chose to decorate your entire house and turn it into a personality trait 3 months prematurely. If you hate it ignore it the same way you say you ignore us trolls. But wait...you can't.
I don’t think he got the reaction he was expecting with Halloween. He obviously spent a fortune on it all (for absolutely no reason other than attention). People have done Halloween bigger and better than him, so now he is salty and moved onto Christmas.

He will get salty about Christmas once the big accounts start doing it bigger and better than him and get more attention.

He’s a child. Well, actually, I don’t even know any children that carry on like him. The creepy freak

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.