Cleaning with Mario #84 The OG since 2018 but his skirting boards could still do with a clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whit presents is rayn getting? Cause it certainly ain’t a cat tree or any stimulation. Poor wee girl hasn’t had any excitement since the balloon arch of candy cane lame November 21

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
He was doing a dance during his OG days and he meant to do a heart shape, but it was just a circle like a potato 😂 he has pure sweaty pits in the vid and looks generally like a crack head.

Anyone have the video to hand?
thank u ma lovelie ah am clutchin ma beak pyoor howlin!!!!

I don't have the video but I've screenshot the tattie heart because practice makes okay.

View attachment 1691460View attachment 1691461
clutchin ma beak, so funny! Thank ye for letting me in on this secret! Tattie hearts to all of ye lovelies! xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it might be a go pro camera 😱
You could be right hen! Maybe he’ll start vlogging. Marion oan the McGills bus, Marion holding in his sharts after a gourmet meal at Linwood Farm, Marion mincing down the road in his tights. And so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Mario mincing around his bedsit is the exact content missing from GoPros advertising. He’d fit right in with the content on their grid 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hello ma lovelies ❤ I’m currently dying from a hangover but just remembered I tried one of them 👉🏼🍹 lethal orange drinks last night and my god it’s the worst thing I’ve ever tasted in my life 🤮

• Haha
I'm saying nothing oan that ply board sleigh for a cat... A cat?? Nae debates but that is a nut job.
They probably aren't selling if it's being made for a cat.
Seen the 7ft snow effect tree in home bargains for £35.
How can someone hate Halloween but have a gaff cluttered in pumpkins and get a stiff dick over new Hocus pocus being out.

He needs put in Carstairs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I was just having a wee nose at Marion’s Insta profile and he’s now got his messages switched back on, they were still aff when I checked a couple o weeks ago. So if ony of you loveleis want tae send a wee bespoke message to his inbox, ootbox or any other box that he has then your time is now. 😘 💎

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Will throw a bauble in and then picture of the room tatted oot, nicking Hinche's idea fur her Halloween reel.

He must be only person tae take doon autumn tat afore Halloween. Christmas tree wull be doon on Christmas Eve at this rate..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Whit presents is rayn getting? Cause it certainly ain’t a cat tree or any stimulation. Poor wee girl hasn’t had any excitement since the balloon arch of candy cane lame November 21
It'll be zoflora for pets, flash floor cleaner for pets and a "Rayn believes" bell and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This bleeping clown is 40 & making himself skint by buying gingerbread men soap dispensers & dressing his flat head to toe in Xmas decs in OCTOBER. What a bleeping pillock !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Hiya ma wee hens, ah am new here currently catchin up the auld threads so ah am (so aye) this is the best thread on here for sure!!!

Please though can someone explain what "tattie hearts" means ah am desperate to know even though it means swervin oot ma ain lane fur a second! I feel like I'm missin oot so ah am no knowing what the reference is!

Thank u ma lovelies xoxoxo
The wiki is the place to go ma lovelei. Under Entertaining stuff.
Enjoy youseself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dying at the fact that his autumn decor has been up for a 100 years and the sun has shone every single day and acted like summer.
He's put it all behind his kitchen door, the rest of us are just about to light our candles and get cosy for actual autumn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Im still recovering from the food haul/chesse board selection from last year. Cant believe a year has passed already. There was a lot of if you dont know get to know over that haul. I read on this thread someone said ‘if you dont ken get to ken’ and I still think about that now and laugh 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.