Cleaning with Mario #84 The OG since 2018 but his skirting boards could still do with a clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: Shartin’ Martin and the nightmare before croc-mas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Hiya ma wee hens, ah am new here currently catchin up the auld threads so ah am (so aye) this is the best thread on here for sure!!!

Please though can someone explain what "tattie hearts" means ah am desperate to know even though it means swervin oot ma ain lane fur a second! I feel like I'm missin oot so ah am no knowing what the reference is!

Thank u ma lovelies xoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hiya ma wee hens, ah am new here currently catchin up the auld threads so ah am (so aye) this is the best thread on here for sure!!!

Please though can someone explain what "tattie hearts" means ah am desperate to know even though it means swervin oot ma ain lane fur a second! I feel like I'm missin oot so ah am no knowing what the reference is!

Thank u ma lovelies xoxoxo
He was doing a dance during his OG days and he meant to do a heart shape, but it was just a circle like a potato 😂 he has pure sweaty pits in the vid and looks generally like a crack head.

Anyone have the video to hand?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Keeping this ready for next June when he’s spunking his disability benefits on pumpkins and getting his fanny in a twist over watching Hocus Pocus and other Halloween traditions…

E99AC118-5A8C-4E3C-BD4F-A1AF33F5C553.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The small business that gifted him that stupid bleeping sleigh for the cats presents should be ashamed of themselves. What a waste.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Guessing it's a new phone?. Hope it's got anti shake on the camera the way your hands are.

Such a backward man child 🙄
Screenshot_20221030-195855_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He was doing a dance during his OG days and he meant to do a heart shape, but it was just a circle like a potato 😂 he has pure sweaty pits in the vid and looks generally like a crack head.

Anyone have the video to hand?
I don't have the video but I've screenshot the tattie heart because practice makes okay.

Screenshot_20221030-200041~2.png
Screenshot_20221030-200217.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
A humble thread suggestion:
Get yer door put on the locks afore I, Mario arrives in his wee furry crocs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.