Cleaning with Mario #84 The OG since 2018 but his skirting boards could still do with a clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused as to why he’s bought about 4 different Christmas serving boards when not a single soul other than him and Derek enter the house?
One will be to put Santas milk and cookies on and a carrot for Rudolph.
Imagine them both hiding behind the breeze block settee, giggling away like two wee lassies, waiting for him to come down the Chimney, not realising they don't have a feckin chimney so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Where is all Derek's tat that he likes? All we see is what Martin likes/wants/needs. I mean I get that there is no room for anything of Deek's but surely when you share a flat there's stuff belonging to both of you?
Canni fit in a full orange walk in the bespoke bedsit ma lovelie.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whoever sold him that sign, they’ve played a blinder 🤣🤣 clutching ma beak, he’s spent an hours wage on that, hahahahahaha oh M az!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He is freeking mental

That bedsit is gonna go up in flames.

313106015_1064487177559916_5373774105142806113_n.jpg

• Haha
So he’s saying his theme won’t be changing any time soon as he’s ‘obsessed wit the candy canes’
I mean- it seems to me that the gingerbread men are sneaking in already!

And that sleigh for a cats presents 🤣🤣😩😩🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
When it takes 8 hours to clean and organise a one bed flat that you claim to "gut" every morning then you need to have a word with yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Am nae joking ma lovelies, I could hear the building making funny noises as I was listening to his haul. #treatit #loadoshite #theroofisgantfallin
Are those letter meant to be squinty as duck …if not I’d be raging…no wait I wouldn’t be ..cos I’m a grown ass adult who doesn’t spend my money on cheap tat in the first place #getitrightupyurcandycanelane #bawbag

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm sorry, but most kids are going without this year, and this psychopath "Saville" is buying a sleigh for a cat. Grubby little prick. View attachment 1690631
Looking at the picture l think it was gifted hen. I had to laugh though when he said he'll put Rayns presents in it, because it'll be a first seeing as we see none in the flat for her now
Screenshot_20221030-161948_Instagram.jpg

Why mention a private note?. He loves to make himself sound popular. Dick!.
Screenshot_20221030-161902_Instagram.jpg

If only his face was in front of those ugly crocs
Screenshot_20221030-162021_Instagram.jpg

I really hope he gets bored with his Christmas decorations as quick as he got bored with autumn.
Feck l hate this wasteful bastard. He hasn't got a clue how a lot of people are finding things hard this year 😡
Screenshot_20221030-162049_Instagram.jpg

When it takes 8 hours to clean and organise a one bed flat that you claim to "gut" every morning then you need to have a word with yourself.
His tiny tit hole must be rotten to take that long

• Haha
  • Heart
Thought Derek was oof his page because people are arseholes.

I ''Mario'', you must remember your rants and lies.

cdn.instanavigation.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm astounded that he manages to buy so much on a part time wage. Even if he doesn't contribute to any bills and his money is his own, he's basically spunking double what he must earn each month on tat and takeaways.

Reactions: 22
8 hours to clean that rabbit hutch? Take it that's the same maths he uses when calculating how long he's been with deek and how much debt he's got (reminder its none cause covid wis good tae him)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
8 hours to clean that rabbit hutch? Take it that's the same maths he uses when calculating how long he's been with deek and how much debt he's got (reminder its none cause covid wis good tae him)
And the same maths when he’s calculating how many hunners and hunners of huns send him messages daily

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.