Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been silently chanting you all on from the rooftops for over a year and now I'm barrelling straight down the central reservation out of my own bespoke lane to say THREE STOCK CUBES to 500ml water?? That's nearly 12g of salt. I think. I don't know what a "chicken stock pot cube" is so I used the first result Google provided. Spine bright ma lovelies, beep beep off I go again.
duck hen there just made me do a hand brake turn so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God bless you. I’m sure a stomach pump isn’t too painful 🤣🤣
I eat mostly vegetarian meals or fish, I do nay like meat. My husband once had duck or goose blood soup. I can nae be dealing with the idea of that but if I was offered that or Mario's "tomato's" "soup", I'd go with the blood one. Nae debates and spine bright like a gut that's rejecting Mario's "soup."

I was clutching ma beak so had to share the "recipe" with my husband. He needs to get tae know why he chops "tomato's" but also uses a can of chopped "tomatoes."

"If this wee guy isn't dead after a bowl of that, good for him."
"Did he mean 5 litres of water?"

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My sister has IBS (not pure bespoke IBS like Marion, just the normal kind) and Garlic is a huge trigger for her, she avoids it like the plague. Let’s hope Mazzer has the same trigger & he’s sharting past himself tomorrow morning after consuming his Salt & Garlic Soup!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m regretting my choices the noo after hearing he put the equivalent of 32 cloves of garlic in it 😂
No pulling oot now hen. We need tae get tae know the noo. One hunner percent. I think you should make a soup for your family and the "Marion soup" for someone you hate. So aye. 🧄🧄🧄🧄🧄

@Babybail93 there's a few more recipes in here you could try hen.
Snapchat-1615157145_edit_15642857343967.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I have all of them ingredients in the cupboard. I might make Mario’s soup fae lunch the morrow, then report back. Taking one fae the team!
I’ve been dying to try his stovies recipe. As soon as I find a turnip and a few hours in my day to stand over a stove, I’m all in.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve been dying to try his stovies recipe. As soon as I find a turnip and a few hours in my day to stand over a stove, I’m all in.
I think we should all take one Mario meal each tae make and report back. There are so many good ones.

The deep fried eggs
Boiled bolognese
No cheese cheese board
Stir fry coated in Home Bargains Chilli Salt
Half a garlic baguette, chips and pasta. Death by triple carbs

Have I missed any?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
My sister has IBS (not pure bespoke IBS like Marion, just the normal kind) and Garlic is a huge trigger for her, she avoids it like the plague. Let’s hope Mazzer has the same trigger & he’s sharting past himself tomorrow morning after consuming his Salt & Garlic Soup!
Show me her lanyard and shart card, else ah don't believe you ma lovelie. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Show me her lanyard and shart card, else ah don't believe you ma lovelie. 😉
She’d rather never leave the house again then wear a big sign round her neck that basically says “approach with caution, I might tit myself” Absolute bollocks that he was mask exempt & approved for a sunflower lanyard on account of having an explosive hole !

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You can buy those sunflower lanyards online. I know someone who did even though they were not exempt! Shameful

Reactions: 14
Pure greetin at this thread tonight 🤣 I’ve been out living ma life this evening catching up with good pals and got awww cosy to read this thread. Marion has clearly been on here, hiya hen mwah 😘

Poor Rayn looks like she loathes him, you can see her fur sticking up and she clearly doesnt want him anywhere near her. Cannae blame her, who would want his rotten death breath in their face

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think we should all take one Mario meal each tae make and report back. There are so many good ones.

The deep fried eggs
Boiled bolognese
No cheese cheese board
Half a garlic baguette, chips and pasta. Death by triple carbs. pizza and pasta ma lovelie. It’s pure bespoke Italian. I went to Rome a few months (Smell the wealth) but they didnae huv that to order together unfortunately but cos they ur nae as Italian as oor Mario or Castleveechii. Didnae argue about it but THEIR FIGHT IS NAW MY FIGHT. No my quote .

The deep fried eggs
Boiled bolognese
No cheese cheese board
Half a garlic baguette, chips and pasta. Death by triple carbs

Have I missed any?
pizza and pasta ma lovelie. It’s pure bespoke Italian. I went to Rome a few months (Smell the wealth) but they didnae huv that to order together unfortunately but cos they ur nae as Italian as oor Mario or Castleveechii. Didnae argue about it but THEIR FIGHT IS NAW MY FIGHT. No my quote

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Mario geez me the pure bespoke boak 🤮 I can't deal with him the now, he's giving me absolute rage.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s red cola 😂 i re watched it five times to make sure he definitely said it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mario’s pure bespoke Tomato Slop recipe has made it over to the Hinch thread, and they are all as baffled as us 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
What’s red cola 😂 i re watched it five times to make sure he definitely said it
Cheap, rancid fizzy joos. Contains that much sugar you can feel it rotting your teeth. Can’t even explain the taste, its that bad. No one over the age of 12 drinks it except for them two twats 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.