Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was a press release for September 2019 for M&S so prior to Covid. I think the lanyard was then adopted for those who may need to show mask exemption and made more widely available.

So basically I bet Deek grabbed a handful from M&S and took them home - anything for nothing :rolleyes:

Today (Friday 13th September) M&S has become the first UK retailer to introduce sunflower lanyards into all of its owned UK stores, alongside giving all 80,000 colleagues clear information on what the lanyards mean and how to serve customers who wear them. In addition to all UK stores, the lanyards will be available for customers to request from M&S’s customer service centre in Chester.

The introduction of the sunflower lanyards is part of M&S’s ambition to be the most accessible retailer, both in-store and online, and comes one year after M&S became the first retailer to launch daywear for children with disabilities and two years after it became the first retailer to publish AccessAble Guides for every store.

The sunflower lanyard scheme helps people with hidden disabilities which aren’t always obvious – such as autism, dementia and visual or hearing impairments. When a customer optionally wears a lanyard it’s a discreet signal to store colleagues that they may need a little extra support when shopping.

Funnily enough I don't see 'Irksome Bespoke Shart' bam mentioned in press release.
the only support shartin martin needs is a commode

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Righto my lovelies, I think it’s time for me to take a long hard comma fae this app for I have just said “nae debates” out loud in a rather camp Glaswegian accent at a meeting with the board of directors in work. Affrontit so ah um 😫

If anybody’s looking for me I’ll be hiding in the Jam Jar greetin’ intae ma salty steak pie whilst looking for a new job 🤣.
I was speaking to my 3 teenagers guidance teacher last week and she said my son had a ‘more bespoke timetable’. I laughed and was pyoor affronted. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So last weekend he bought more Xmas tat, ate a loaf of bread and a tub of butter and made a show of himself on Insta yet again with his swearing am I missing anything? Oh yeh he" made" soup!
Slagged off Sam Smith and repeatedly called Sam “he”, even though every bleep and their granny knows Sam identifies as “they/them”. Yer on the right path tae getting cancelled Martin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
So we’re not allowed to say a thing about the Princess of Paisley but Olly Murs and Sam Smith are fair game for him, aye very good 🙄

I think you’re an annoying wee radge, sorry if that offends but we’re on ma page and that’s a you problem, Marlon.
He contradicts himself ALL the time so basically he can be a c@£t when it suits him 🤣🤣 vile egotistical twit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The fact that he is already dropping hints about decorating the kitchen just proves that it’s true what we all say about him having nothing in his life other than trying to find Instagram content. Autumn is already over for him and once Christmas has passed he will have nothing so will do the kitchen up and then either the bathroom or bedroom again. For a minute I genuinely felt sorry for him but then I realised that it’s actually Derek I should be feeling sorry for. That flat is his and he appears to have no say when it’s constantly getting changed and decorated again and again, all for an Instagram account that his weird boyfriend is obsessed with. I know there are mixed opinions on Deek now but he was so proud when he got that flat and now its been completely taken over, its really sad ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Martins bingo bonanza

gutted the bedsit
More Xmas tat
👌🏻 Emoji x 100
His 4 hour shift
Fresh sheets

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Always? Alright Sharty Pants. You’re the complete opposite of this 😂 brass neck on her!

2BE0DD15-9E78-485E-8730-156A99543DE6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
A lesson in how to respond in a calm, healthy, honest and real way by Marion:

(Side note - that first story has since been deleted 👀)

E875E908-4AC5-40BB-AB29-6059C0B99412.jpeg
1630D7D0-0B73-405F-A7D2-C9D5397E38EA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Going to do this before reading the other replies. No ma quotes or bad spelling. XxX

*Fack off with this shity weather/complaining it feels like wintum already
*Cosy
*In ma bed before 9pm
*Treatit hissel
*Dinner with mountains of salt
*Hot water bottle
*Got the heating on
*Christmas
*Swerving lanes: from "let's do this, we climb!" to "thank fack it's Friday."
*Duvet coat
*Wee selfie for our bastardin troll profile pictures
*I love our wee shity life's in our one bedroom flat with draft excluder. Youse don't need to understand.
*Picture of his bed
*Gutted the place
*Screenshoots from his fans.
*Winter scene from Russia/America and saying "I cannae wait for this! Bring it on!"
Quotin masel for my first "bingo's

✅ cosy
✅ winter scene (not America or Russia but I'd say it still counts. Ma roolz).

Screenshot_20221017-123711_Instagram.jpg

Also forgot he was "Italian" hens 👩‍🍳🥄🧂🇮🇹

Screenshot_20221017-130123_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Thinking about him decorating the kitchen gives me flashbacks to the big bedroom reveal where it turned out he had just got (gifted?) the new (Mia) bed, stuck a mirror up, new shell chair and drilled some horrendous lights in the ceiling. No actual decorating. whole thing must have took 3 hours at most. A cannae wait fur a new decorating journee hens.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
His last story is the exact opposite of him.

We all know his response to the pm regarding sustainable clothing.

😜

He really is the gift that keeps giving.

Practise what you preach Mario, the interior designer/chef/mental health advocate/music critic/Hidden disability champion.

You lead and we’ll follow 🤥

• Haha
Thinking about him decorating the kitchen gives me flashbacks to the big bedroom reveal where it turned out he had just got (gifted?) the new (Mia) bed, stuck a mirror up, new shell chair and drilled some horrendous lights in the ceiling. No actual decorating. whole thing must have took 3 hours at most. A cannae wait fur a new decorating journee hens.
All the shite from the kitchen will have tae go in the living room. I’m stressed at the clutter, and I don’t even have tae live there!

• Haha
Oh hens I’ve been catching up wae yoose aw on this thread, been away living ma life as it should be👌
We’ve certainly rattled Marion’s cage this week!!
I recon it was the slagging off of big Krustals extra large Bao bun on display that’s tipped him over the edge💎🥔🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Slagged off Sam Smith and repeatedly called Sam “he”, even though every bleep and their granny knows Sam identifies as “they/them”. Yer on the right path tae getting cancelled Martin.
I came on to say the same thing. Considering he is part of the LGBTQ+ community he should know better. Or maybe Sam's non-binary journee is noo his fight.

But remember Mario "paved the way for others"*

*no ma quote

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Marion "decorating" the kitchen will be new fablon on the worktop and the tiles ma lovelies, naehin exciting. It'll be as much of a let doon as he was in the bedroom

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I came on to say the same thing. Considering he is part of the LGBTQ+ community he should know better. Or maybe Sam's non-binary journee is noo his fight.

But remember Mario "paved the way for others"*

*no ma quote
It wouldn't surprise me if Mario is stuck at LG and maybe B. For someone who's quick enough to 'youse his platform' to call out silly little things, and not think fast fashion and climate change is his fight, I don't think he has ever used his platform to champion anything LGBTQ+ other than when his own ego needs stroked and he makes some vague reference to his past (he actually makes me think of MAFS Thomas who when called out makes some vague reference to his past to justify him acting crappy now - not to derail, but whilst April wasn't my fave I hope they all feel like arseholes now jumping to attack her to defend George!). I am not convinced he gives a damn about anyone but himself so has no issue ignoring the gender identity part.

But then maybe his typical following would be the ones to unfollow and cancel him if he mentions anything about gender...but nah, don't think he cares. Not his passion, not his fight!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.