Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony of him saying ‘if you offend someone then it’s their issue’ but literally banging on and on about cunting tattle trolls. Marion you are stupid beyond belief. Horrible little cretin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The irony of him saying ‘if you offend someone then it’s their issue’ but literally banging on and on about cunting tattle trolls. Marion you are stupid beyond belief. Horrible little cretin.
I literally just came on here to say the same thing. He’s bleeping thick as mince.

And then slagging off Sam Smith song, which is one of the highest charting of his career, and asking why the management didn’t bin it. They didn’t bin it because it’s bloody great and that’s why it’s all over every page on his tiktok FYP. What a bleeping idiot.

I honestly wouldn’t tire of slapping his dry flaky face!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So we’re not allowed to say a thing about the Princess of Paisley but Olly Murs and Sam Smith are fair game for him, aye very good 🙄

I think you’re an annoying wee radge, sorry if that offends but we’re on ma page and that’s a you problem, Marlon.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I hope Mario McKnight aka @cleaning_with_mario, the "OG" cleanfluencer from Paisley, Scotland keeps mentioning us. Then when his "fans" do a wee Google search for us trolls, they'll find us and see how horrible he is.

❤ Read the wiki. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maz gerrr off our page, we can say what we like.
As you say, arrrr page arrrr rules

You stupid, contradicting witch 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
To be fair, I could do with a good clear oot. Might be like an at home colonic.

Think I’ll no use so much garlic though, I’m not that brave. They will be stinking the morra wae aw that coming oot the pores. Especially the wans oan Mario’s hooter
Googled garlic powder to fresh cloves equivant and consensus online is 1 x teaspoon powder = 4 cloves. If average 4 teaspoons per tablespoon then that is 16 cloves of garlic per tablespoon so he has just put the equivalent of 32 cloves of garlic to approx 1litre of soup :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
He needs to stop sounding like a broken record about being offended, trolls, not being bothered blah blah blah.
And to say he doesn't divulge things on his page is a joke. He's obviously forgot things he's posted about his family and their homes etc... prick

Stop looking on here if it gets to you, you stupid man 🙄
Screenshot_20221016-194852_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There he goes, burner phone in one hand sending messages to his other phone.
Leave their name's on like you do with other posts to show you didn't send them yourself 😂
View attachment 1655363
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, funny how none of these people use full stops at the end of their messages. 😆 Stop messaging yersel Marion. Go and give wee Deek a good seeing to and stop wasting yer time makin accounts and messaging yesel. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, funny how Go and give wee Deek a good seeing to and stop wasting yer time makin accounts and messaging yesel. 🙄
She definitely needs a good rogering the mood she's in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well ma lovelies I’ve been off living ma best life again this weekend drinking them ➡🍹so have had a lot to catch up on. His whiny voice when Deek brought him the hot water bottle, turned myself inside out cringing. Was not good for the hangover. I see Rayne still hates the bleep, scratch his eyes out next time lassie! Not sure why he thinks anyone needs a recipe for tomato soup and those kitchen cupboard door handles get me every bleeping time 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bet that is salted butter on his crusty bread. ❤

I'm not going to lie. I looked up a wee soup maker after seeing his. Went temporally mad and got all influenced by the wee lassie.

They are really expensive and the wee blunder to blend the veg/salty stock doesn't look so robust. So aye will be staying in ma oan Lane and keep making soup in a pot.
I love ma soup maker ma lovelie. I bought it on offer when I was on a weight loss journey 6 years ago and I’d put it on while I went for a walk. Highly recommended ma lovelie. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Googled garlic powder to fresh cloves equivant and consensus online is 1 x teaspoon powder = 4 cloves. If average 4 teaspoons per tablespoon then that is 16 cloves of garlic per tablespoon so he has just put the equivalent of 32 cloves of garlic to approx 1litre of soup :sick:
Absolutely dying laughing at this, love how far we are all prepared to research our wee paisley plonker 😆

• Haha
I've been silently chanting you all on from the rooftops for over a year and now I'm barrelling straight down the central reservation out of my own bespoke lane to say THREE STOCK CUBES to 500ml water?? That's nearly 12g of salt. I think. I don't know what a "chicken stock pot cube" is so I used the first result Google provided. Spine bright ma lovelies, beep beep off I go again.
Ma lovely! Stay in oor Laine! Be a lurker oan this thread nae more! We like you 😂

• Haha
I can't deal with the bellend.
It's the classic ya can't argue with stupid.
He apparently dunnie give a duck about what we say. Maz, that would be fine if you didn't. But you're lying through ya bodged up nashers.
I don't give a duck equally (a genuine nae fucks), to you calling us trolls and much more).
You do you. I will do me.
Ahhhhh, it's like free mediation.
I feel progress has been made 😂
You go get cosy. I will laugh at you.
Perfect.
Or should I say perfecto as I nod to your made up heritage, and the fact I'm in Italy all week x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.