Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have all of them ingredients in the cupboard. I might make Mario’s soup fae lunch the morrow, then report back. Taking one fae the team!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Our Marion is defo menopausal tonight ma lovelies 🤣

Marian I thought you loved body shop with wee Sandra whatever Her name is giving you discounts on your ‘staples’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jeez, this sounds like the fire brigade needs to come. His bedsit of shite is on fire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I have all of them ingredients in the cupboard. I might make Mario’s soup fae lunch the morrow, then report back. Taking one fae the team!
Sorry to be crass hen but I hope your guts are stronger than Marlo's. 🔥🤞🏼

Maybe change that to mario pushes over auld grannies so aye hen remember the home bargains incident pulling the shart card oot
Awk Hen. You're right.

Thread title suggestion with help from @Babybail93 and @Doodlebug71: Marion shoved a Granny, Krystal has a fake LV baggy and cavernous fanny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I've been silently chanting you all on from the rooftops for over a year and now I'm barrelling straight down the central reservation out of my own bespoke lane to say THREE STOCK CUBES to 500ml water?? That's nearly 12g of salt. I think. I don't know what a "chicken stock pot cube" is so I used the first result Google provided. Spine bright ma lovelies, beep beep off I go again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Sorry to be crass hen but I hope your guts are stronger than Marlo's. 🔥🤞🏼
To be fair, I could do with a good clear oot. Might be like an at home colonic.

Think I’ll no use so much garlic though, I’m not that brave. They will be stinking the morra wae aw that coming oot the pores. Especially the wans oan Mario’s hooter

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Calls everyone Cunts & Trolls & then immediately slags off Sam Smith. Make it make sense Mazda.
He is such a hateful creature.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ngl I love a council dinner every now and again but not every bleeping night! He just doesn’t get why he’s being ripped to shreads for what he eats!

He’s such a bleeping disgusting looking prick with the most toxic personality.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Calls everyone Cunts & Trolls & then immediately slags off Sam Smith. Make it make sense Mazda.
He is such a hateful creature.
Exactly. The horrible little troll slagging Sam off like that.
Jealous little prick what he is.

Reactions: 18
To be fair, I could do with a good clear oot. Might be like an at home colonic.

Think I’ll no use so much garlic though, I’m not that brave. They will be stinking the morra wae aw that coming oot the pores. Especially the wans oan Mario’s hooter
Now now. It has to be "word for word. "
"Soup" is her invention. There'll be nae "tweaking" of this "recipe" and also make sure its "cold water" don't just use water. It has to be "cold water"
Anyone have the recipe to last years "salt soup" you know, the one where it contained 17,000 grams of salt?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think Rayn's wee face says it all and so forth, she cannae stand the walloper

Screenshot_20221016-184358_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Are we just gonna skip over 3 stock cubes in 500ml of water 🙃 my kidneys are churning.
Bet that is salted butter on his crusty bread. ❤

Now now. It has to be "word for word. "
"Soup" is her invention. There'll be nae "tweaking" of this "recipe" and also make sure its "cold water" don't just use water. It has to be "cold water"
Anyone have the recipe to last years "salt soup" you know, the one where it contained 17,000 grams of salt?
I'm not going to lie. I looked up a wee soup maker after seeing his. Went temporally mad and got all influenced by the wee lassie.

They are really expensive and the wee blunder to blend the veg/salty stock doesn't look so robust. So aye will be staying in ma oan Lane and keep making soup in a pot.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bet that is salted butter on his crusty bread. ❤

I'm not going to lie. I looked up a wee soup maker after seeing his. Went temporally mad and got all influenced by the wee lassie.

They are really expensive and the wee blunder to blend the veg/salty stock doesn't look so robust. So aye will be staying in ma oan Lane and keep making soup in a pot.
Or you could just do what Marion does. You put your soup maker onto the fablon worktop. Next you completely ignore it. You open a tin of Heinz tomato soup, pour it intae a pan. Stir in 36 tablespoons of salt. Aye, tablespoons, not teaspoons and so forth. Pour intae a bowl, but only if it says "soup" oan the front. Then "sprinkle" with whatever green herb you have in your cupboard. Aye, that's youse all done ma lovelie.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.