Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn't even go for nice autumn/winter walks and enjoy hot chocolate drinks from Greggs/Costa, Christmas sandwiches from Pret or go to Christmas markets - he just likes buying tat and watching the American Christmas scenes and films, it's bizarre! 👀 I'm far from rich and work hard for what I earn, but I do those things because they're nice treats (until I can't get my work trousers on 😩😂) and I don't smoke, eat out/drink a lot or go shopping for tat, so it's something to look forward to. 😊
All of this! He says he loves autumn and Christmas but does absolutely duck all apart from buy seasonal tat! Like you say no autumnal walks or even a wee pumpkin spice out Starbucks 😂 and you’d think he’d go to a Christmas market or out to some nice places in Glasgow that do Christmas events but no, sitting in the hoose eating a Chinese sharing snowing pics. Tragic.

Reactions: 19
Door handle watch. Look at the paint on it. woman. These bother me so much because a pair of nice chrome handles is like £5 in his precious B&M, and would take minutes to swap over
69B249AE-B016-44E5-98D0-AA31BEAA5451.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hi hens, I’ve been on a wee comma but just want to thank youse for making me laugh Tonsa love ❤ 🥔

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Door handle watch. Look at the paint on it. woman. These bother me so much because a pair of nice chrome handles is like £5 in his precious B&M, and would take minutes to swap overView attachment 1672489
Is that paint on it as well?.

Stalker Mario. He wouldn't look at beaky once let alone twice 🤭
Screenshot_20221023-192344_Instagram.jpg

It shows how cold it is in that flat for Rayn to lie under the radiator. My boys lie on their teddy bear blanket on the sofa in the warmth 💙💙
Screenshot_20221023-192315_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart
The crushed velvet storage box 🤮
It's definitely had It's day hasn't it.

Am l the only one that gets the feeling he's going to spiral like he did last year after reading this.
He's his own worst enemy, and no trolls can be blamed, because he's in control on all this stupid premature decorating 🙄
Screenshot_20221023-200132_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Am l the only one that gets the feeling he's going to spiral like he did last year after reading this.
He's his own worst enemy, and no trolls can be blamed, because he's in control on all this stupid premature decorating 🙄 View attachment 1672779
I can’t wait for him to spiral. He’s such a vile person. Cannot wait for the come down 😂 bet the little bleep isn’t even watching a Christmas Carol. Just done it for the pic

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not feeling himself… Because it’s bleeping October and he’s creaming his pants over a bloody Christmas tree. Spending money he doesn’t have, getting further into debt all to dress a box of a home for strangers admiration.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t wait for him to spiral. He’s such a vile person. Cannot wait for the come down 😂 bet the little bleep isn’t even watching a Christmas Carol. Just done it for the pic
Form a queue, because I'm there with you 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
“This time next week we step into November”

Eh no, this time next week it will be Halloween. You know, the thing you decorated your flat for about a month or two ago?

And two ‘grown’ men in bed at 8pm watching Christmas carol in October. I just cannot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Stalker Mario. He wouldn't look at beaky once let alone twice 🤭View attachment 1672619

It shows how cold it is in that flat for Rayn to lie under the radiator. My boys lie on their teddy bear blanket on the sofa in the warmth 💙💙
View attachment 1672627
Surprised she can fit behind that sofa with all the tit shoved behind it! I’m baffled that he’s not embarrassed by all the shot hoards. He’s basically Mr Trebuss at this point!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ma lovelies I've been mega quiet, ended up having a really quiet week with work but keeping up with y'all in background but ayyye I was visiting family up Ek tonight and someone has lights up nae Halloween actual Christmas lights flashing lights, sowflakes on window defo I relative of Marion. How sad are people??
Poor Rayn hiding away under that radiator.. why does he not move that couch to other side room and move his up a little.. my mind is boggled people cover up their heaters 🤷🏻‍♀️
Tons love always Isa 💎👌

• Haha

He's his own worst enemy, and no trolls can be blamed, because he's in control on all this stupid premature decorating 🙄 View attachment 1672779
Is that Marion watching himself, ah've seen that nose afore oan a postcast wi misfit jaw. 👃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hello ma lovelies, I’ve had a busy weekend and havnae had time t come on here. I just watched Marion’s stories and cannae believe he’s getting a boner ower yet another man, it seems to be constant jist now. I also about took a heart attack when the Christmas tree flashed up and I thought for a second that candy cane lame was in full swing. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hello ma lovelies, I’ve had a busy weekend and havnae had time t come on here. I just watched Marion’s stories and cannae believe he’s getting a boner ower yet another man, it seems to be constant jist now. I also about took a heart attack when the Christmas tree flashed up and I thought for a second that candy cane lame was in full swing. 😆
Look at you, spining bright wi a real life 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Stalker Mario. He wouldn't look at beaky once let alone twice 🤭View attachment 1672619

View attachment 1672627
If there wasn't so much crappy tat stuffed everywhere she could have had one of those things that hook on the radiator so that she was up off that floor that is no doubt uncomfortable and cold! Or you know, decent climbing frames with enclosed lined boxes and/or fleece beds

• Heart
Reactions: 18

View attachment 1672627
Aw the shite crammed behind the couch and the slab itself is blocking all the heat. His stupidity makes my brain itch. Poor wee cat, must be sole destroying living with those 2

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.