Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has the tree or three gone up yet whilst I've been gone living my life this wknd????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t wait for him to spiral. He’s such a vile person. Cannot wait for the come down 😂 bet the little bleep isn’t even watching a Christmas Carol. Just done it for the pic
I mean he could have booked a little Caribbean holiday in Jan to beat the post Xmas blues if he stopped buying shite !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He said a few weeks ago(?) that he doesn't watch Christmas movies in October. Make it make sense Martin

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oor Maz appears to be the inspiration for the Scarecrow character in his brother’s latest production, The Wizard of Oz, at The Tron in Glasgow this Christmas. It’s uncanny, lovelies 🥔❤

A9462575-96B2-427D-82E9-713B8A46C7E2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Saw this on another thread and thought it is relevant here. Mario is so desperate to be validated that he uses Instagram and Christmas tat to create a presence in the world.

All the rest of us get that satisfaction in life (validation) from friends, family, holidays, pets, hobbies, nights out, coffee stops, walks, museums, gardening, evening classes, kids sports, celebrations etc etc.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Saw this on another thread and thought it is relevant here. Mario is so desperate to be validated that he uses Instagram and Christmas tat to create a presence in the world.

All the rest of us get that satisfaction in life (validation) from friends, family, holidays, pets, hobbies, nights out, coffee stops, walks, museums, gardening, evening classes, kids sports, celebrations etc etc.
Don't be daft, Marion is fine loving his 'shity' life, he told us trolls so. 🤔

And wee Deek was the star turn at the dance award fur weans. #tittyheartbumps

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is that paint on it as well?.

Stalker Mario. He wouldn't look at beaky once let alone twice 🤭View attachment 1672619

It shows how cold it is in that flat for Rayn to lie under the radiator. My boys lie on their teddy bear blanket on the sofa in the warmth 💙💙
View attachment 1672627
Rayn is probably just hiding from Marion.

Imagine being trapped in a one bedroom flat 24/7 for your entire life with him. It's animal cruelty. I'm nae pet person but I do believe if you want one, you should be able to offer them a good quality of life. They don't even have a balcony for the thing to get fresh air.

As for the comments about casually stalking beautiful men's social media 🤢 So disrespectful to his fiancé finance.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Took a weekend off from trolling Mario, was oot living ma best life! Suffering the day tho… rough as a badgers arse but we move on 🙄 only 10hrs left of ma shift and I can get hame and get aw cosy 🥰
Today will be the only day I’ll ever be envious of sharty pants 2 hr work days 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He's actually got Christmas songs playing now. This bastard needs sectioned

• Haha
Reactions: 33
For someone who lives for Christmas which is supposed to be a happy time, full of joy, he spends 9 months of the year miserable as sin & a nasty old cow. He’s made his personality a Christmas tree & Mariah Carey songs. That’s it.

Reactions: 27
The only way Mario will have a home like this is by torturing himself by looking at pics 🤭
Screenshot_20221024-110814_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's too early for his shite! This lunatic has put me off Christmas songs 🤦🏽‍♀️ that's it began, he's cracking more and more. I don't think he can contain himself any longer, they tress will be up sooner. I don't think he's gonna last til Friday 😂he desperate for the content.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sharing pictures of Christmas markers 🙄. He could quite easily have a weekend in any of the markets across in mainland Europe. Flights are usually cheap and I will say it does get you in the Christmassy mood. Wandering round with a mulled wine. Imagine Christmas being your whole personality but not actually doing anything other than turning your flat into a tatt fest.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh gawd he’s gonna spunk all over xmas in October isnt he then be on a total downer the whole of December. Then he will have an extended comma and come back tellling us he was in a bad place in 2022 but 2023 is his year! And repeat yearly ad nauseam until we all die….. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Do we reckon he shakes like a shitting dog with excitement whilst he hangs the baubles on the tree. Absolutely buzzing for the big reveal. Then complete downer 2 hours later when he realises nobody gives a duck about a Xmas tree in October. A don’t think we will see the tree this week hens, I think we will be treatit to a bespoke countdown for when it’s likely to go up..

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.