Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we reckon he shakes like a shitting dog with excitement whilst he hangs the baubles on the tree. Absolutely buzzing for the big reveal. Then complete downer 2 hours later when he realises nobody gives a duck about a Xmas tree in October. A don’t think we will see the tree this week hens, I think we will be treatit to a bespoke countdown for when it’s likely to go up..
I am moist with anticipation 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
18 minutes of utter shite.

View attachment 1669634
"When i put up my decs the place looks a mess", nae tit sherlock. Iv ner heard marion say something as true before.
Aw these christmas aromas, ma christmas normally smells eh hot toodies, wine and choclat. A have yet to see febreeze or sophflora bringing oot wan eh them. anyway ma lovelies heres to another week hold yer phones high.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oor wee lassie Rayn got up and turned her back on him as soon as he started talking to her. Well done baby gurl ♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He’s on the brink of a nervous breakdown I’m sure if it. We laugh, we joke but this behaviour is so erratic it isn’t normal- even for him!

Reactions: 29
Ma lovelies, am actually lost for words when it comes to this hawfwit. We’re baws deep in autumn, Martins suppose fave season, and he’s done duck all. He’s no even been on his fave secret autumn walk. The most exciting thing the wee loser has done in recent months is watch Hocus Pocus 2. What a shite life.

He’s going to have those tress up before the end of the month and then be sick of the sight of them come the first week in December. Get a life ya loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He’s on the brink of a nervous breakdown I’m sure if it. We laugh, we joke but this behaviour is so erratic it isn’t normal- even for him!
He’s desperately looking for content cause he has nae life. Even worse that he thinks his Xmas decs are actual content. Who gives a duck what anyone else’s tree looks like.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh belt up with the Christmas stories! 🥱 He thinks those Christmas markets are "beautiful' - then why not go to one or two? Stay in a nice hotel, enjoy all the festive foods and drinks and have fun! No, he'd rather look at it all on his two phones, screenshot photos to his stories whilst being aw cosy with a cup of tea on the sofa. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don't understand..... 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I agree. This feels more manic than last year and last year was bad enough. I'd feel sorry for him but it's a misery of his own making.

Reactions: 22
I agree. This feels more manic than last year and last year was bad enough. I'd feel sorry for him but it's a misery of his own making.
I don’t even think he was depressed last year. He does everything for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I am moist with anticipation 🤣🤣
Ah think ye've just pissed yersel ma lovelie and nae debates. 🥔♥

That cat hates him, I wunner if Rayn is a secret tattler and youse's the bespoke wurk laptoap tae poast here when Marion is oot oan a haul?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ma lovelies, am pyoor affronted t tell youse aw but am in full Christmas swing in the month o October when it’s 16 degrees in Aberdeenshire. 🫣😆 Oor Marion will be hot footing it doon t Tesco for a wee meal deal crimbo sandwich, criss and joose.
Won’t be a patch oan Krystal Chandelier’s boiled roast wae dried apricots

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Shaking like a leaf or dancing while sat in his bedroom chair.

Either way Rayn clearly hates his crusty guts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ma lovelies, am pyoor affronted t tell youse aw but am in full Christmas swing in the month o October when it’s 16 degrees in Aberdeenshire. 🫣😆 Oor Marion will be hot footing it doon t Tesco for a wee meal deal crimbo sandwich, criss and joose.
Flaunting your wealth in yer aine car hen! Nae McGill's app for you. Keep you power!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Whit criss and joos did ye get way it?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Flaunting your wealth in yer aine car hen! Nae McGill's app for you. Keep you power!
I actually couldna imagine nae being able to drive ma lovelie. I wonder what ever happened to the wee magic trees Marion bought for Deek for his car he was supposed to be getting. 😆

Whit criss and joos did ye get way it?
I had Coca-Cola joose and Walkers cheese & onion criss. 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.