Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm flicking through the wardrobe deciding what to wear tonight 🍾🥂🍾, and this fanny is getting ready to show his cleaning haul.
What a way to live 🙄
Screenshot_20221020-105400_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I hope he hurries up with da haul, ive just pee'd masele with de excitement and im running outta tena ladies.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't wait for him to describe how the Christmas scents of his cleaning products smell. Hope we get treated to the faces that he pulled when he tried to do a reel for that outdoor shite he was pretend gifted but really bought himself 😂 Imagine a man near 40, buzzing for the weekend to show off his cleaning products that he didn't need int he first place. make it make sense 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I can't wait for him to describe how the Christmas scents of his cleaning products smell. Hope we get treated to the faces that he pulled when he tried to do a reel for that outdoor shite he was pretend gifted but really bought himself 😂 Imagine a man near 40, buzzing for the weekend to show off his cleaning products that he didn't need int he first place. make it make sense 😂
I hope he holds them whilst he’s showing aff his goodies. It’s no the same if he’s no shaking like a shitting dug

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Surely he’s got to start assembling his christmas tat cave this weekend so its ready for the 1st November
I am just in awe of where it’s all going to go!
Can’t wait!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Surely he’s got to start assembling his christmas tat cave this weekend so its ready for the 1st November
Can’t wait!
I really don’t understand where the hell it’s all going to go especially two trees🙈basically he will need to move everything out of the sitting room to make space for all the decorations lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mad how am going to a Halloween event next week and this wee tadger is shagging his own arse with Christmas trees. I really think the DLA/PIP is for a learning disability and not his fake IBS. It’s the only thing that makes sense. I think that’s why I occasionally feel sorry for him because he’s clearly not all there.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can’t wait!
Ma lovelie he says it’s ‘3 weeks this Saturday until it’s mission launch Christmas’ so am sorry to disappoint but I think he’s having us wait till the 12th November for his candy cane lame reveal. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope he holds them whilst he’s showing aff his goodies. It’s no the same if he’s no shaking like a shitting dug
Honest ta goad I read this completely wrang, I thought you wanted him to be clutching his wee man boobs doing the cleaning haul , back in to ma aine laine I go 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mario saville shouldnae be thinking about wee girls bedrooms so aye peter file vibes hens
It wisnae Marion that posted it ma lovelie, wuz that small business he supports Home Bargains. Just reminded me of Marion getting aw horny ower candy cane decorations.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honest ta goad I read this completely wrang, I thought you wanted him to be clutching his wee man boobs doing the cleaning haul , back in to ma aine laine I go 😳
Ma lovely! We no need tae be seeing Mario’s beef burger nipples the noo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Remember his xmas food haul from last year? Four different varieties of soft cheese, LEEDL criss, Ritz crackers, chocolate cake and Bucks Fizz. Am pyoor gutted that he didn't save it to a highlight because it was comedy gold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It wisnae Marion that posted it ma lovelie, wuz that small business he supports Home Bargains. Just reminded me of Marion getting aw horny ower candy cane decorations.
Ah wiz ma kerry katona eyes deceiving me hen ...in true marion fashion I shot ma load too soon..so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.