Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does the what I think is bacon look like a wee snake face to the left of the white dish. I can't unsee it, thought he was eating some sort of bug. Looks rank.
So there is šŸ¤¢ Thereā€™s quite literally snakes everywhere oan that app, even in his dinnerā€¦šŸ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I donā€™t know and need to get to know, but did Deek have rayne before sharty marty turned up? Or did they get her together?

Reactions: 8
If Marion reads here then he would know that he has been passed over for exactly this reason. My friend is director of a social media agency running major campaigns in Scotland and is based in Glasgow. Mario is considered by them to be to be unsuitable for even the smallest most local campaign due to his foul mouth, his rants on stories and his unpredictability. One comment - referring to a campaign promoting Glasgow tourism - regarding Mario was that they want to showcase the best of Glasgow and encourage people to come to visit - not put them off . He was summed up in one word ā€˜rancidā€™.

Mario has no niche, if you look at the Scottish Influencer Awards categories, there is no place for Mario.

Food - garlic & sodium tomato soup and boiled mince
Drink - red cola and sweet wine
Health & Wellbeing - sharting / we move / alleged death threats / just get on with it / buy seasonal pre landfill to treat depression.
Family - no loyalty there.
Travel - McGills buses
Lifestyle - scheme rat
Interiors & Design - bespoke fablon & buckled shelves
Arts & culture - Whitney, Elvis and a touch of Marilyn
Style - somewhere between Delboy Trotter and Charity shop
Beauty - buckled teeth, pores like craters and lips that look like he has snogged the cheese grater
Visual - 47 consecutive posts of candy canes
Inspiration - inspires the weans to stick in at school with the threat ā€˜ youse could end up like Marioā€™

This needs to go on the wiki absolutely spot on

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I donā€™t know and need to get to know, but did Deek have rayne before sharty marty turned up? Or did they get her together?
They got Rayne together. He called it ā€œRayneā€ because it was raining when they brought her home. What a bleep šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
For someone with severe, bespoke IBS and a shart card, he sure does get through a lot of cheap curry.

He doesnā€™t have IBS, he has a tit diet. Nae debates

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It seems an awfully big statement for someone who can't launch a fart without the risk of shitting themselves.
Mebbes he's gonni base his Xmas launch oan sticky Vikki, Xmas baubles launched out his Shereen Nanjiani.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He needs to launch his Christmas mission right oot the window just like Rain ā˜” did.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.