Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that dinner will be coming out looking the exact same as it did going in

I can only assume it’s the Hunter’s Chicken?

29D7103C-A145-4C89-BCEB-5B398F8842E7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I’ve just done the same, I think oor Mario has been a wee diva and ordered off menu, on closer inspection it *kinda* looks like chicken & bacon in peppercorn sauce 🤷‍♀️

I actually looked up the menu to have a wee gander too 😆
I also think they got Mario’s help with writing the website…couldn’t just put ‘Gluten Free Menu’…no?

D2BE20F8-8AFF-4302-9C56-FD5756543272.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
For the wiki...
Singing.
''Simply the best'' by Tina Turner.

View attachment 1661980
What the actual duck? Is he serious??🤣🤣🤣Derek is dying to laugh. Oh god , my pelvic floor has actually shifted watching this , i canny cope!!

For the wiki...
Singing.

He has another one where he is just dancing this is already on the wiki.

''Higher love'' by Kygo & Whitney Houston.

View attachment 1662056
Its the finger clicking for me! Im gone!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Came here to see if youse had worked out what the duck he’s eating. Checked the menu maself too and still none the wiser. He must order some bespoke combo.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That was my guess as I saw what I assumed was chicken with cheap bacon on top. For someone who has IBS he's really good at watching his diet. 🤔
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. Them toilets he is supposed tae clean at work are in a worse state when he leaves, than when he arrived

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Wtf are they eating, I would be embarrassed to put that on social media

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oooh bum gravy the night hens. Loving the bespoke pedigree chum dinners, so aye. He'll have his arse deep in that litter tray the night, like the filthy animal he is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Evening ma lovlies ..So we touch on the fact he never goes out ..and he suddenly starts going out..

but goes to places showing the shitiest of food which Just bemuses us even more 🤣

Marion Hun..we want to see a night out knocking back some shots on the dance floor cutting some shapes

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Evening ma lovlies ..So we touch on the fact he never goes out ..and he suddenly starts going out..

but goes to places showing the shitiest of food which Just bemuses us even more 🤣

Marion Hun..we want to see a night out knocking back some shots on the dance floor cutting some shapes
Ma lovelie if you watch his highlight ‘my coming out’ you will hear that Marion is scared t go on nights oot unless he’s in a big group. He doesnae have any friends so that will explain why he doesnae go oot. I know many gay people and they all go out and have fun and naebody bothers them so he’s just speaking shite as usual.

Reactions: 20
🤣🤣🤣 I would say he must of been stoned when he uploaded this but the fact he has gone to the efforts to save as a highlight shows what a deluded drip he really is 🤣
For the wiki...
Singing.
''Simply the best'' by Tina Turner.

View attachment 1661980
Ma lovelie if you watch his highlight ‘my coming out’ you will hear that Marion is scared t go on nights oot unless he’s in a big group. He doesnae have any friends so that will explain why he doesnae go oot. I know many gay people and they all go out and have fun and naebody bothers them so he’s just speaking shite as usual.
Ooooh I’ll go and have a nose ! Maybe if he went to inclusive pubs / areas and not hang around the extremist pubs Dezza and the orange gang frequent he might not feel so unsafe 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sorry guys last one. I'm off to wash my eyes and ears oot with bleach.

For the wiki...
Singing.

‘’Dancing with a stranger’’ by Sam Smith & Normani.

View attachment 1662079
So this is how he ended up with ibs 🍆 🕳 god damn slut song

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.