Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember his xmas food haul from last year? Four different varieties of soft cheese, LEEDL criss, Ritz crackers, chocolate cake and Bucks Fizz. Am pyoor gutted that he didn't save it to a highlight because it was comedy gold.
The butt plug santa butter!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ma lovelies, I’ve just treatit masel to a new avatar photo. I took this while watching the singing highlights and he was wearing a Whitney Houston t-shirt but I hid t crop that oot. What an ugly mug and humungous beak. So aye.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Marion Saville getting ready for his Christmas unravel reveal. Candy Cane lane, symbolises money spunked down the drain

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Hopefully that link will work, this isnae ma joab and so forth. Tonsa luv 🥔♥

Huving class disnae get ye free polystyrene candy cane tat fae T.O.N.Y.A.L.M.O.N.D. ma lovelie.

Wow. She's bleeping ugly that misfit maw. Looks like she fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Well ma lovelies, I just treatit masel to his ‘trolling’ highlights. I got lost doon a rabbit hole while looking for his singing highlights and couldn’t find the singing one. What’s the title of the singing one? 💎 😘
You should watch “fashion”

Was either “super cute” or “super fresh” it also features the stripy green shirt. IYKYK 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Been aff this app that isnae ma joab cause av goat a fuhl time joab and 3 weans hens, need tae catch up oan aw av missed oan this thread, while it appears Marion's sheets have ootlasted Lizz Truss, as yae can see ma lovelies he's still inspirin people up and doon the land. Nae debates
Screenshot_20221019_100914.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Was either “super cute” or “super fresh” it also features the stripy green shirt. IYKYK 🤭
Thanks for your recommendation ma lovelie. I’ll get ma criss and joose set up on ma tapas table and have a wee watch. 😘

• Haha

Hello again ma lovelie, I watched his ‘fashion’ highlight and I had to laugh when he said that he treatit himsel to a load of bits and obviously Derek got a few, like Deek wasn’t allowed a load of bits and hid t settle on a couple of bits. Also I was in stitches at his shoes he bought in Primark, am sure he said they were like fake Goochi when he bought them. 😆 I know they both look really small in the photos but they wear sizes small and extra small, how small are they? Also when he was buying himsel wee lassies Nike trainers we the pink ticks, I remember when he bought them and my daughter had the same ones from the kids range. 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hello again ma lovelie, I watched his ‘fashion’ highlight and I had to laugh when he said that he treatit himsel to a load of bits and obviously Derek got a few, like Deek wasn’t allowed a load of bits and hid t settle on a couple of bits. Also I was in stitches at his shoes he bought in Primark, am sure he said they were like fake Goochi when he bought them. 😆 I know they both look really small in the photos but they wear sizes small and extra small, how small are they? Also when he was buying himsel wee lassies Nike trainers we the pink ticks, I remember when he bought them and my daughter had the same ones from the kids range. 😆
Ah the plastic loafers. Fond memories. Why anyone with as many “designer” shoes she claims tae have would be cutting aboot in £6 shoes is anyones guess. But…… we move. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ah the plastic loafers. Fond memories. Why anyone with as many “designer” shoes she claims tae have would be cutting aboot in £6 shoes is anyones guess. But…… we move. So aye
I wonder if he ever wore the plastic shoes, even looking at them is making my taes curl up. They look like they’d rip yer feet in shreds. 🩸 🩹

• Haha
I hope he holds them whilst he’s showing aff his goodies. It’s no the same if he’s no shaking like a shitting dug
Me too, I especially liked that video of the ava may wax melt house, you couldn't hear what he was saying because the roof of the house was rattling in his hands 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What was on his feet when he posted about his massive blister, was it those? 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.