Cleaning with Mario #83 10 times oota 10 Mario pays by Klarna. So Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello again ma lovelie, I watched his ‘fashion’ highlight and I had to laugh when he said that he treatit himsel to a load of bits and obviously Derek got a few, like Deek wasn’t allowed a load of bits and hid t settle on a couple of bits. Also I was in stitches at his shoes he bought in Primark, am sure he said they were like fake Goochi when he bought them. 😆 I know they both look really small in the photos but they wear sizes small and extra small, how small are they? Also when he was buying himsel wee lassies Nike trainers we the pink ticks, I remember when he bought them and my daughter had the same ones from the kids range. 😆
This was over a year ago so I think the items are a tad snug noo as Marion has got a bit chunky. 🐡

They both are very short height wise.

What was on his feet when he posted about his massive blister, was it those? 😂
Sure it was his goochi…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What was on his feet when he posted about his massive blister, was it those? 😂
That was the Gooooochi ma lovely, oan Boxing Day. When he shared a pic from the McGills bus of said shoes, and the caption “the price ya pay fae wearing designer”. Or some other such shite

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Another cleaning haul pending, and he's looking forward to the weekend to show it off - not like he's even making any money from it. 😂 He genuinely isnae interested anything else, is he? 🤔 I'm looking forward to finishing work at 3pm on Saturday knowing I'm off until Monday, meaning I can relax, catch up with things, take the dogs out and maybe go out for a drink. He hasnae got a clue how pathetic he looks.... 😂

Literally a tit diet, a diet that causes him the shits daily.

If its no coming oot hes arse it coming oot hes mouth. Nae debates. Hold yer phone high ma lovelies
What's the difference between the shite that runs from his ass and the shite he spouts from his gob, ma lovelie? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This was over a year ago so I think the items are a tad snug noo as Marion has got a bit chunky. 🐡

They both are very short height wise.

Sure it was his goochi…
Aye he’s been eating too many criss, fizzy joose, Castelvicchis and Jam jars. Am no a Primark shopper but I bought ma wean a dress from there while I was in with ma friend and 1 wash and it was half the size, never again. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ma lovely! We no need tae be seeing Mario’s beef burger nipples the noo
You know you want to see what he’s stroking underneath that hoosecoat hen !! 😆😆

Another cleaning haul pending, and he's looking forward to the weekend to show it off - not like he's even making any money from it. 😂 He genuinely isnae interested anything else, is he? 🤔 I'm looking forward to finishing work at 3pm on Saturday knowing I'm off until Monday, meaning I can relax, catch up with things, take the dogs out and maybe go out for a drink. He hasnae got a clue how pathetic he looks.... 😂

What's the difference between the shite that runs from his ass and the shite he spouts from his gob, ma lovelie? 🤔😂
By all accounts the arse variety smells better , so aye , get ta know hen 💩

I wonder if he ever wore the plastic shoes, even looking at them is making my taes curl up. They look like they’d rip yer feet in shreds. 🩸 🩹
His wee hobbit trotters would be honking in those plastic loafers and nae debates

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

I agree ma lovelie but today I found myself getting excited over a bleeping tension rod. I fear I’m veering doon Marion’s lane 🙈😭

• Haha
Evening ma lovlies !

just got all cosy for the night. Nice bubble bath ..perfect for these Wintum nights !

got me thinking aww Marion must be so jealous he doesn’t have a bath. He has to settle for his shower with bin debris.

got me thinking the content we would get coming from his bath ! Then I remembered didn’t he once treat himself to some bath bombs. Even tho he doesn’t have a bath ? Must be catching dust with the car air freshener🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ma lovelies I took a wee trip to that small business “hotel chocolat” and made a fool of maself referring to the velvetiser as a VELVETEER in front of the sales girl handing out free samples.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
For anyone that doesn’t smell the wealth & would also like a Velveteer (especially if you don’t like chocolate like our Mazda :rolleyes: ) Aldi are doing a middle Aisle dupe for £20 x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
4719A00C-C88B-41DD-9D01-D07EA5EA968F.png
4719A00C-C88B-41DD-9D01-D07EA5EA968F.png
Aye alright hen 🙄 he means his bleeping candy cane shite reveal doesn’t he

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He loves music?! Since when 😂 get yourself out to a gig or something then Mario. He really must just sit there day after day thinking of shite to talk. There is zero content here

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wedding song?? Who’s wedding would that be Maz? Cause it’ll never be yours! Sad little bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
For anyone that doesn’t smell the wealth & would also like a Velveteer (especially if you don’t like chocolate like our Mazda :rolleyes: ) Aldi are doing a middle Aisle dupe for £20 x
A don’t even know what that is 🤣 nae wealth here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Awww the goldie oldies with Marion!

I wanna dance with somebody the last song …but he dusnae read here ma lovlies

• Haha
He loves music?! Since when 😂 get yourself out to a gig or something then Mario. He really must just sit there day after day thinking of shite to talk. There is zero content here
He went to see the spice girls once with Derek. Derek looked like he was living his best life and Mario looked like someone's snobby Aunt smelling shite (probably his own) there was a picture somewhere....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.