Cleaning with Mario #81 Annual leave time and lo and behold, Shartin Martin has got the cold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I lived in an ex council flat I had an 8ft Christmas the ceilings are high so plenty of room. I did only have one tree though. Now I have a house in the country I get to have two trees in each of my living rooms. Think I might go for a candy cane theme this year......🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When I lived in an ex council flat I had an 8ft Christmas the ceilings are high so plenty of room. I did only have one tree though. Now I have a house in the country I get to have two trees in each of my living rooms. Think I might go for a candy cane theme this year......🤣🤣
The stench a wealth aff you hen wid knock yi inate next week!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
FFS ma lovelies. I go on a wee comma to get ma bleep washing in and we have a bespoke new thread! I can’t keep up.
so with the new boujee 7ft tress will Marion and Deek need to live in the high footfall area cos the lounge is tiny 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A 7ft bleeping tree?! 🤣⚰ I'm going to have to follow him again for this shitshow 🤣🤣 how will he dress the top of it? He'll only be able to reach half way up! 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If I was his neighbour I’d be reporting his to the local fire station as a health and safety risk 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well done @Madge2022 ma lovely, this app isnae even your joab

@menopausalmargrit you take it easy on the wine the night

Absolutely clutching ma bespoke beak at the thought of a 7ft tree in that wee bedsit so aye

• Haha
I've just noticed lovelies out all this Christmas crap there isn't one Santa thing or an Elf or snowman?
Just all candy lane this candy lane that candy candy candy... Soo ayye it's no very Christmassy is it? More like a sweet shop but only at Christmas

The ‘lecky company will be smelling the wealth with the amount of money he will be pumping into his meter 😂😂

better stock up on more blankets Mazza cause that heating isnae going on this winter , nae debates
Back in yer ain lane I think you forget ma lovelies he uses battery lights...not just multiple lights but 100s even more so now with the Forrest tree in their front room 🌲

• Haha
I've just noticed lovelies out all this Christmas crap there isn't one Santa thing or an Elf or snowman?
Just all candy lane this candy lane that candy candy candy... Soo ayye it's no very Christmassy is it? More like a sweet shop but only at Christmas

Back in yer ain lane I think you forget ma lovelies he uses battery lights...not just multiple lights but 100s even more so now with the Forrest tree in their front room 🌲
Weans like sweeties hen, that’s all am saying💎🥔🍊🍭🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
£60 fae the wiki spend tally

View attachment 1611946
I just bought a 7ft tree from John Lewis and I paid £300 (smell the wealth) I can’t wait to see him trying to get that snowy tree out the box the snow goes everywhere just need to look at it and it moults it will be like a blizzard …his bedsit is that small it will look like a real life snow globe ❄❄❄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve a few threads to catch up on my lovelies, I took a comma fae oor Martin for a few week.

Marioisms continue to haunt me in real life, spotted the word “warum” oan the back of my other half’s moisturiser 😂. Turns oot aw this time he’s just been speaking German

21CCA154-544C-464B-8D94-61A52E75C101.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He is not the king of Christmas at all, he’s a miserable bitchy little prick who has a spending addiction.
Absaloootly deed at “Instagram royalty” an aw. bleeping deed. He’s a royal wanker so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I hope nae epileptics walk by that gaff once the tress are erected 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Roll on October, dying to see this tit show unfold 😆 only thing I can think of is he's going to tie a line between the plastic trees to dry the bleep washings. Daft twit prob thinks it'll get a good airing 🤭

Its gonna be like an episode of hoarders, wall to wall cheap tat glitter, thank god they've no pals, zero room to get in, what a waste that WiFi code being on the wall 🔔🔚

I love Christmas as much as anyone but months of shite everywhere would boil ma piss, I'd be launching it oot the windae

• Haha
Reactions: 32
We got a new 7ft tree last year and I was shocked by how bloody massive it was. I was stressed oot decorating the bugger it took forever, also two sets of (plug in) lights. You’ll no get away with your pishy wee battery lights on that bad boy Mario .
🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We got a new 7ft tree last year and I was shocked by how bloody massive it was. I was stressed oot decorating the bugger it took forever, also two sets of (plug in) lights. You’ll no get away with your pishy wee battery lights on that bad boy Mario .
🎄
Rule of thumb is 100 lights per foot of tree. That’s a sh’t load of lights for his 2 tress I’m the living room and his pop up pine in the bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Rule of thumb is 100 lights per foot of tree. That’s a sh’t load of lights for his 2 tress I’m the living room and his pop up pine in the bedroom.
I can't wait for the lights journey.
He does nay have enough plugs in his tiny flat and he had plug ins in all his sockets.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
THREE (3) Christmas trees in a ONE (1) bedroom flat!!!!! 💀 The new 7ft tree, the skinny bedroom tree and the candy cane tree. I’m actually lost for words. Imagine having / storing 3 Christmas trees in a one bedroom flat 😆😆😆😂😂😂😂 fucckkkk offff!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t understand where they will both go? He can’t have the candy cane monstrosity AND the 7tf one both in the living room?Its no possible, I’m just no having it lovelies.
I’ll no sleep the night thinking aboot it, I’m already stressing aboot his bleep washings.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.