Cleaning with Mario #81 Annual leave time and lo and behold, Shartin Martin has got the cold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The idea of a grown man holding one of those giant lollies made my stomach feel funny, and not in a good way 🤢
Shartin Martin and wee Deek when they finally find a home bargains wi the 🍭 in stock.

Screenshot_20220928-191401.png

I can’t wait until the big Boxing Day come down whilst I am counting down the days to my week in the canary sun in January.
Ur ye gawni dae a reminder countdown oan the app ma lovelie?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You know he’s just waiting for wan ae his lovelies to source him them pedalo lollies

I did not type pedalo ma lovelies but you know what I’m saying 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He’s only gone and got a 7ft one! I am so here for this disaster 😂😂 they won’t be able to see the badly fitting tv in the media wall 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
*I don't know if we're allowed to post links, but please delete if needed and don't ban me, please!*

If this ain't Melv.... 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
A 7ft tree? 😂 how the duck did Derek get that hame from toon and up the prison stairs?

More like Mario ordered it fae herself, and Amazon have just delivered

• Haha
Reactions: 42
A 7ft tree? 😂 how the duck did Derek get that hame from toon and up the prison stairs?

More like Mario ordered it fae herself, and Amazon have just delivered
Derek, who is about 4 foot 10 max, carrying a 7 foot tree… I am absolutely bleeping screaming! Thank duck I got myself a bottle of 13.5% wine when I got home.

This is going to be the best Christmas EVER! I can’t wait to spend October with you trolls absolutely roaring at all this glorious content he’s going to give us!

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Derek, who is about 4 foot 10 max, carrying a 7 foot tree… I am absolutely bleeping screaming! Thank duck I got myself a bottle of 13.5% wine when I got home.

This is going to be the best Christmas EVER! I can’t wait to spend October with you trolls absolutely roaring at all this glorious content he’s going to give us!
Is it a dry Pirate Gregory hen?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Evening lovelies, another new thread! #needed. I predict the erecting of the trees will be 5th November. I have a 7 foot tree and it's really wide. I don't think he's thought about that. Tit. Hope you all like my candy cane wreath, you know, because it's red and white, so aye.
20153363-red-and-white-seasonal-wreath.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I love how it's always Derek suddenly buying things 🙄
They're going to have to climb the sofa to get out the livingroom once that goes up 😂
Screenshot_20220928-200011_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Also the Paisley winter festival is returning this year for the first time since covid. Wonder if the king of Xmas will attend 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.