Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ScottishMammy92

Just to update and say Oor Betty passed peacefully on September 23rd 2022. She was at home, surrounded by family and very much ready to go and be with her parents and sister. Sat this morning and caught up a bit with the thread (I've not seen any stories of Marion's yet I've not really been up to anything) and for the first time in a week I've had a laugh.

Thanks for the laughs guys. Hopefully I'll spot Maz trawling for his candy cane lollypop in HB and this time I'll give him a good smack on our B's behalf.

💛

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 100

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
A 7ft tree? 😂 how the fuck did Derek get that hame from toon and up the prison stairs?

More like Mario ordered it fae herself, and Amazon have just delivered
Derek, who is about 4 foot 10 max, carrying a 7 foot tree… I am absolutely fucking screaming! Thank fuck I got myself a bottle of 13.5% wine when I got home.

This is going to be the best Christmas EVER! I can’t wait to spend October with you trolls absolutely roaring at all this glorious content he’s going to give us!

• Haha
Reactions: 62

ScottishMammy92

Thanks everyone for your lovely messages. It was expected but still difficult no matter how prepared we were. She had an amazing life - travelled all over the world and she has so many good friends and family to remember her. Unlike oor Maz who appears to have booked a week off for a disney filum (or have I missed something)...

For fuck sake Mario go and enjoy your life son. Its too short. Never once did we hear Betty say "ah fuck I knew I should have bought that candy cane fae home bargains"...in the end it just doesn't matter. Go and get your hunners of dress coats on and go out with your partner. Invite your pals round. See your family. Do something.

Sorry to be a bit deep but it's just such a waste buying all that shite for nothing and never doing or going anywhere

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
D3F73040-BBBE-4B26-A4CD-62AF312D07B1.jpeg

L - Marion in his new jammies
M - Marion wae his lash lift
R - Marion wance the filler dissolves

And tae any fellow 80s weans, am sorry Ave ruined your childhood as well as ma ain

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Be kond

Chatty Member
Call off the wedding- my boyfriend has just used the term “petty cash” he’s no the one hens

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I am secretly hoping that with all the rain forecase that the damp patch on Marions panelling gets worse and the whole ceiling comes down. It’s what he deserves. 💅🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Just went back and watched My Singing again (I’ve watched that train wreck approximately 30 times now) and it just never gets old. There’s so much going on. Each time you watch it, you discover something new.

Like his hair in this clip:

96155C15-5527-4FEF-BD7F-B3AFD652B350.jpeg

Looks like it’s been shaved in pre-op ready for brain surgery and so forth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
What's upset him is Krystal Chandelier's been on the phone to him, saying she's been on tattle and seen her humugous bungles arse on full display for us all to see. She's literally eating her wee jeans. This is on you Marion, you should have edited it.
IMG_20221003_130910.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Afternoon hens, I've been on the small business ASOS, treatit myself to a new jumper and pj's, all ready to watch frozen planet on Sunday, using petty cash off Mr Best. #needed. I cannae believe Marion addressed the wee picture I made many threads ago. So aye.
IMG_20220929_162435.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Ferguson

VIP Member
Hallo ma lovelies.

I'm affronted tae tell ye that my wee sister (35) has just posted in the family WhatsApp group that she watched Hocus Pocus 2.

Not only did she decorate her (actual) hoose with plastic pumpkins.
She also painted her face and dressed as a witch.

She has nae weans.

This was her and her friends
Am pure disappointed in her and so forth.

Ma favourite response was fae wee Aunt Mavis..
'What the bloody hell is wrong with you, you're a grown woman. Grow up'

• Haha
Reactions: 44