Cleaning with Mario #81 Annual leave time and lo and behold, Shartin Martin has got the cold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We bought a 7ft tree last year (smell the wealth) and we had to take it back and swap it for a 6ft because it was too tall for our standard height living room! Good luck Marion, hen!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Wheres the bleep gonna put his bleep washing hens ?
On top of the Christmas presents lying on his bedroom floor. I feel like writing tae his brother at River City HQ and tell him Martin Skellington needs an intervention.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hahahaha 7ft 😂 I’ve got visions of him lifting wee man Derk to put the star on the top of the tree….. then realised that ain’t going to happen as the trees going to be poking through the ceiling in the bedsit above!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
On top of the Christmas presents lying on his bedroom floor. I feel like writing tae his brother at River City HQ and tell him Martin Skellington needs an intervention.
Can you imagine the sheer level of tat and amount of Christmas trees Mario would have in an actual hoose, even a 2 bed one with a decent size front/back garden? He'd even have a bleeping grotto, wouldn't he? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
7ft …..7 bleeping ft.

what an absolute bleep !

he really has no idea how big that is does he… absolute moron !

• Haha
Reactions: 27
OK neither of them could carry a 7ft tree unless it was made of candy floss. So he's ordered it and had it delivered. This is starting to feel uncomfortable to watch he's completely losing the plot.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.