Cleaning with Mario #81 Annual leave time and lo and behold, Shartin Martin has got the cold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7ft โ€ฆ..7 bleeping ft.

what an absolute bleep !

he really has no idea how big that is does heโ€ฆ absolute moron !
He's got to be taking the piss, surely? ๐Ÿง We know he's the wan buying all this tit and no Derek or his invisible friends, but I think he's trolling us with that tree and that he's bought it purely to get our attention, the sad fucker! ๐Ÿ˜‘

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I stay in an old tenement (with large bay windows, smell the wealth) and I wouldnโ€™t dream of having a 7 foot tree in here but here he is in a 2m2 living room putting up 2 tress. I must sound like a broken down record but how can he be bothered?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Dear lord he needs help . Stop lying Mario you bought it .Doubt Derek could manage to carry that .
How will he reach the top? Will they have their wee elf outfits on Deed Deek slumped up and Marion on his shoulders? He don't even own a chair to stand on.
I like โ™ฅ๐Ÿ’™ for Deed Deek his own special hearts Rangers and all that ๐ŸŠ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How will he reach the top? Will they have their wee elf outfits on Deed Deek slumped up and Marion on his shoulders? He don't even own a chair to stand on.
I like โ™ฅ๐Ÿ’™ for Deed Deek his own special hearts Rangers and all that ๐ŸŠ
Martin will use his tree ladder from last year to toss the decoration awn it and Deek will climb up behind him to give his fat arse a shove, lifting him higher because the chump will naturally put a photo of his gormless self as the Angel. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Has he had a brain fart?. The stupid bastards never been off the gram ๐Ÿ™„
Screenshot_20220928-204724_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
*I don't know if we're allowed to post links, but please delete if needed and don't ban me, please!*

If this ain't Melv.... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I've put Mario's face on it, but it still looks like the other fella. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
On my Facebook feed tonight โ€ฆGo on Marion, I Dare You !
Scotlands Home of the Year Christmas Special. To quote the advert
โ€œ If you love the festive season and your home looks like a Winter Wonderland at Christmas , get in touchโ€
Camera pans round Paisley, spotlight on Seedhill, knocks on no 11 โ€ฆ โ€œ Hello my lovelies, come in, log onto the Wi-Fi , the code is on the wall and please check in on Instagram, welcome to our Hoose which I have just gutted for youse coming and donโ€™t photo last seasons the autumn shite behind the sofaโ€

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Come Rayne, do us proud when the trees go up ๐Ÿ˜‰

Seriously though, whereโ€™s that poor cat going to go? Isnโ€™t there a tree in the bedroom too for her to ruin? Poor thing is going to be locked in the highfootfall area day and night. He wants reporting to RSPCA.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hahahaha 7ft ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™ve got visions of him lifting wee man Derk to put the star on the top of the treeโ€ฆ.. then realised that ainโ€™t going to happen as the trees going to be poking through the ceiling in the bedsit above!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well this thread has bleeping killed me the night hens! Have visions of Derek hurling himself at the tree, Buddy the elf style, whilst stoned oot of his orange brain

• Haha
Reactions: 38
On my Facebook feed tonight โ€ฆGo on Marion, I Dare You !
Scotlands Home of the Year Christmas Special. To quote the advert
โ€œ If you love the festive season and your home looks like a Winter Wonderland at Christmas , get in touchโ€
Camera pans round Paisley, spotlight on Seedhill, knocks on no 11 โ€ฆ โ€œ Hello my lovelies, come in, log onto the Wi-Fi , the code is on the wall and please check in on Instagram, welcome to our Hoose which I have just gutted for youse coming and donโ€™t photo last seasons the autumn shite behind the sofaโ€
That would make my Christmas, wunner where he wud put the โค for his favourite spot ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well this thread has bleeping killed me the night hens! Have visions of Derek hurling himself at the tree, Buddy the elf style, whilst stoned oot of his orange brain
And he hasn't started on the Christmas decorations yet ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Full on ahead as if he's bleeping Santa Clause himself ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I don't want to belittle his job but he works what 16 hours a week as a "healthy" "young" man? I say healthy and young but I think my gran who's diet was 90% salt, smoked 40 a day and used about 20 different inhalers had more life in her than him, and she went away tae that place abroad every year tae.

Telling ye I'm here for the Christmas tress journey and the breakdown. This 7ft tree is going to be mirror gate all over again but the opposite issue ๐Ÿ˜‚ it'll be 2 big and he'll say its fine then it'll be gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The โ€˜lecky company will be smelling the wealth with the amount of money he will be pumping into his meter ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

better stock up on more blankets Mazza cause that heating isnae going on this winter , nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.