Cleaning with Mario #81 Annual leave time and lo and behold, Shartin Martin has got the cold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No
Rule of thumb is 100 lights per foot of tree. That’s a sh’t load of lights for his 2 tress I’m the living room and his pop up pine in the bedroom.
I have a bushy 6ft Christmas tree and I have 2 sets of 1000 lights for it and I always think I could do with more. My lights plug intae the wall though, no battery operated shite ones here.

I actually cannae believe that Marion has treatit himsel to a 7ft Christmas tree. 🎄 I thought maybe he’s get a small tree to put beside his tree from last year, not a bloody 7ft one. WTF is he on?!

THREE (3) Christmas trees in a ONE (1) bedroom flat!!!!! 💀 The new 7ft tree, the skinny bedroom tree and the candy cane tree. I’m actually lost for words. Imagine having / storing 3 Christmas trees in a one bedroom flat 😆😆😆😂😂😂😂 fucckkkk offff!

It’s bad enough for me storing one Christmas tree! Our house is a fairly new build with humungous thick insulation in the roof so we have no loft space. The box for our tree is massive. Marion will probably ‘give them away’ to save storing them. Just imagine the state of his bedroom with all this extra Christmas shite he’s bought stuffed in every orifice. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve been caught up watching the dalmer series on Netflix. He’s had a fab week off. 🤣

Holy tit a 7ft tree. He’s losing the plot again.
Derek bought it, what stoned? How did he mange it up the stairs. He can barely carrying himself.

I’m guessing middle of October for the tree to go up. Could be Saturday as that’s the 1st and he’ll still be off.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve been caught up watching the dalmer series on Netflix. He’s had a fab week off. 🤣

Holy tit a 7ft tree. He’s losing the plot again.
Derek bought it, what stoned? How did he mange it up the stairs. He can barely carrying himself.

I’m guessing middle of October for the tree to go up. Could be Saturday as that’s the 1st and he’ll still be off.
Don’t forget he has to GUT the place beforehand. Absolutely GUT it! So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can you just imagine what the neighbours think everytime they come trotting down the road with more bags of tit?
my neighbour has a takeaway every night and we are peering out trying to guess which one shes had 🤣 but these pair must be far more entertaining

i bet the junkies thought they were having a free out of the world drugs fest when they saw 3ft Derek trying to carry a 7ft tree 🤣
Must be hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh ma luvlies I don’t want to wish my life away Marion style but I canny wait to see this 7ft tree with its branches aw bent against the ceiling and all the bespoke furniture pushed against the walls to accommodate.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh ma luvlies I don’t want to wish my life away Marion style but I canny wait to see this 7ft tree with its branches aw bent against the ceiling and all the bespoke furniture pushed against the walls to accommodate.
Will probably be up on Saturday after he's watched Hocus pocus 2 and finished with autumn.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Dear lord he needs help . Stop lying Mario you bought it .Doubt Derek could manage to carry that .
Loosely translated means, he ordered it click and collect and wee deek was sent out to collect.

I've been nursing a sore throat and cough this week, trying to catch up.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He spends all his petty cash on these decorations tae fill his wee house, but he hasnae got any pals to come over to see it all. At least he's got this app, even though it isnae his joab, so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sounds like the hinting paid off. You greedy, tight hole, Mario if that's the case🖕
Screenshot_20220929-105827_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Martin’s bedsit spotted from space this Christmas after he switches his tree lights on .

He is a selfish prick that Christmas tree is toxic to cats but don’t let that ruin his content for Instagram .
Sorry ma luv but I don't think battery operated lights shine that bright and by time he's switch them aw oan it'll be morning again. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.