Cleaning with Mario #81 Annual leave time and lo and behold, Shartin Martin has got the cold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmaooooo that bleeping reel and the faces he pulls! Get a bleeping proper job. Spends all week wishing for the weekend when he’s not even at work
Then the weekend comes and he does nothing but wash his bedding or visit castle avicii - I actually know newborns with a more riveting social life than this bald eagle.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Normally just lurk on this thread but let me tell you I bleeping RAN here when I saw that lenor reel 😭🤣 have Lenor actually signed that off?! For me it’s the way he’s greased those lips to record it 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I. AM. SCREAMING. ⚰⚰⚰

Mario has stolen his bizarre facial expressions aff oor Liz at her wee conference yesterday.

Screenshot_20221006-141158.png

I predict a story later about the hunners an hunners of messages he has got saying he should dae advertising fae a joab 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.