Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What he means is, Derek's cards been maxed out until his statements been paid 😂
Screenshot_20220915-212022_Instagram.jpg

Oh piss off you creepy freak. As if you go to the cinema 🙄
Screenshot_20220915-212029_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Don’t think Sky Tv have a ‘British Tv’ option. On the wee dodgy box aye Marion?

2C48021D-5EE9-4C60-B035-885CA80C1C1E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What he means is, Derek's cards been maxed out until his statements been paid 😂View attachment 1581168

Oh piss off you creepy freak. As if you go to the cinema 🙄View attachment 1581174
More wintum clothes to sit in the house and do nothing. Surely he could just buy good quality clothes and have a summer and winter wardrobe like most of us. Obv I buy some new stuff but not a full wardrobe every year.

I did wonder when he was going to post the trailer for the Whitney filum. Imagine him in showcase mid song shouting, SING IT HEN!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Bets on when that warped shelf will actually collapse 😂 I’m hoping middle of the night which will cause him to shart the bed and Rayn to get such a fright she claws the face off him and for Deek to get PTSD fae his two minutes in the armed forces and wreck the hoose 😂 I’ve thought way too much about this 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Haha!!! duck you Maz this troll saw Whit on her final tour. She was off her barnett and missed the start to 'I Will Always Love You' a few times. She got Bobbie Christina to come to the side of the stage, mumbled some tit into the mic, then smashed the song. It still gives me tingles.
See, you see tit like that when you don't shart piss all your money up B&Ms wall (aisles)!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So there’s the main drinks station with mugs and stuff on it, then there’s this new substation, which has space for 2 more mugs, and three tiny ikea spice jars containing enough stuff to make two drinks.

Somewhere there’s a cupboard dedicated to storing the stuff needed to fill up the mini jars 😆
No idea why but "substation" has truly made me lol

This thread is pure comedy gold. I just laugh at every comment. You lot are pure bespoke 😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I said we should’ve done the day trip but my ex and the other couple we were with wanted to the five days. bleeping five days in deepest darkest Finland. And everything was bleeping extortionate too.
You're all giving me the bespoke fear 🤦🏻‍♀️ We are going to Lapland this year and I hate being frozen. I can get pissed at home for free 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
More wintum clothes to sit in the house and do nothing. Surely he could just buy good quality clothes and have a summer and winter wardrobe like most of us. Obv I buy some new stuff but not a full wardrobe every year.

I did wonder when he was going to post the trailer for the Whitney filum. Imagine him in showcase mid song shouting, SING IT HEN!
Margrit ma lovelie, I think we need to get oorsels wee 6 hour a week jobs polishin truncheons so we can afford whole new summer and wintum wardrobes every year. I would say wee Marion own more clothes than me, Mr Cherry and our 4 weans put together!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You're all giving me the bespoke fear 🤦🏻‍♀️ We are going to Lapland this year and I hate being frozen. I can get pissed at home for free 🤣🤣
I think a day trip, maybe two nights max would’ve been enough. We done all the activities - huskie ride, reindeer sleigh ride, snow jets, etc on day one then wasn’t much else to do. I like the but it was minus 18 degrees when we were there, when you breathed in it felt like the hairs in your nose froze.

Top tip, get booze from duty free and get wrecked with the log fire on.

Edited to say I like the cold, not I like the coke!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.