Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"High footfall" absolutely kills me every single time 😂😂😂 there's only two of them in there and they never have visitors...it just makes me absolutely howl laughing 😂😂
It's that wee they could probably step over it 🤣

Battery lights for a tree?

My husbands grandparents have always had those little Christmas scenes...little houses, town squares that kinda thing. When they passed away he took the ones they had any we've started adding every year. So now we have about 12 of them and we set them up under the tree...I found them quite tacky but he loves them and it means something to him so WE MOVE.

Anyway...the fuckers are all battery operated. And by December 26th I'm absolutely scunnered going round before bed switching the damn things off. Then having to change the batteries every week. Between that and the window lights which are battery as well I'm due to greet.

I cannot imagine anything more annoying than having to wrestle through decorations (especially big stupid obnoxious ones like his) to switch lights on and off and change batteries. duck that.

This man's mental.
Are you married to Martin?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve been oan the bespoke app Twitter the night and a few folk in Paisley and nearby areas have seen a ufo in the sky. Speculation it’s a meteor. I reckon Marion has fired a load of his tat into the sky to make way for more shite so aye.
It was seen across Scotland and Northern Ireland. Nae joke, I also wondered if Marion had set off some fireworks or something 🎆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Shes been lurking on here and thinks she's winding everyone up by pretending she pure canny wait for Christmas.
She dusny youse that app to reach out to her lovelies, it's all for us and it's so obvious.
A few folk on here mentioned she'll be on to Christmas soon and bam there she is thinking shes got one up oan us aw.
Living in her head rent free.
Also is Autumn been and gone now? I was looking forward to the crunchy leaves but looks like I missed it. Lasted a whole 2 weeks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Shes been lurking on here and thinks she's winding everyone up by pretending she pure canny wait for Christmas.
She dusny youse that app to reach out to her lovelies, it's all for us and it's so obvious.
A few folk on here mentioned she'll be on to Christmas soon and bam there she is thinking shes got one up oan us aw.
Also is Autumn been and gone now? I was looking forward to the crunchy leaves but looks like I missed it. Lasted a whole 2 weeks.
He's forgotten about Autumn cos we don't get the fantasy version here. It just gets dark early, and the leaves don't crunch, they're wet and soggy, like Mario walking to work through the sludgy leaves and dog tit. Christmas is the same, all he has is cheap plastic shite, not a big house with open fires, nice home cooking, family. It's all a tragic wank fantasy cos he, and others can't face reality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s definitely been reading here Again!!! Thinks she’s wide trying to wind tattlers up with the utter shite it posts but it’s far too dumb to actually see how much of a fanny he’s making of himself. I’ll say it again both of them have learning difficulties! Nae debates!!!!!
💎🥔🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Buckelt! Actually snorted ma hot chocolate and spat it doon ma fluffy jammies 😂
Ma lovelie, did you make your hot chocolate in a Velveteer and use a hot chocolate station? Smell the wealth.👃 Or did you do it like me and do it the old fashioned way? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Guts” his borrowers bedsit like he’s some sort of proud uncle that will hardly take home long! Then has to have a lie doon ! What on earth is this guy on ?? Try coming to clean my 4 bedroom house with 3 toilets, with a husband, 2 children, 2 dogs and see how that sooks up your energy mario !!! Absolutely deluded you are !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know we take the piss out of him and he thinks he’s being wide by posting more and more about autumn / winter, but when you actually think about it….. sitting in your flat posting pictures of CHRISTMAS TREES in September…. It’s genuinely tragic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I know we take the piss out of him and he thinks he’s being wide by posting more and more about autumn / winter, but when you actually think about it….. sitting in your flat posting pictures of CHRISTMAS TREES in September…. It’s genuinely tragic.

He's the local nutcase who focuses on a thing, and pursues it to the bitter end, despite knowing deep down he looks like a tit.
E.G. Christmas lights outside your house you can see from space. Pursuing the royal family while dressed in a union Jack suit. Collecting vast amounts of ornaments/dolls/jigsaws/garden gnomes. Tipping point is appearing in the local press with them taking the piss. Yes Mario, you've already reached this level.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ma lovelie, did you make your hot chocolate in a Velveteer and use a hot chocolate station? Smell the wealth.👃 Or did you do it like me and do it the old fashioned way? 😂
Well…… since I’m as common as muck I did it…. Wait for it…. The old fashioned way 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Good lord Martin, what a sad little life.

Screenshot_20220915-113850.png
Screenshot_20220915-113823.png
Screenshot_20220915-113912.png

Sounds like the remix has been put together by someone having a stroke.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
FB_IMG_1662396727885.jpg

Deed Deek has awready bought oor Marion her bespoke, made tae order, sold oot everywhere in taiwan manbag tae match the Goochay sannies fur his Xmas hens, I Goat a sneek peak better watch oot fur her postin on the stories aboot it then he'll absolutely crash the Wish app wae orders hens.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.