Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calm doon, Mavis - it's a bleeping remix - a shite one at that! 😑 😂 And nobody wants to go out with you - they don't want to come to the flat in Beirut because they'd either be gassed out with fumes from all the sprays/wax melts or will have to do a Krypton Factor style challenge to enable them to move from one room to the other, safely. 🙄 😂

He really is a bellend, isn't he? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have been to Lapland and after a day the novelty has worn off. Was so cold you couldn’t go outside without 20 layers on so ended up sat in our lodge getting pissed for four days, could’ve done that in my flat.
We did that with the weans a few years ago and I nearly came back a divorced wummin. I had visions in ma head which was nothing like reality. Son was too young and we were all frozen and hubby had a face like a skelped arse the whole time 🤣🤣

He's forgotten about Autumn cos we don't get the fantasy version here. It just gets dark early, and the leaves don't crunch, they're wet and soggy, like Mario walking to work through the sludgy leaves and dog tit. Christmas is the same, all he has is cheap plastic shite, not a big house with open fires, nice home cooking, family. It's all a tragic wank fantasy cos he, and others can't face reality.
Autumn reality is you cannae get your bleep washings dry

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What a sad bastard you are, Mario that you have to ask complete strangers on social media for a night out.
Now l have an image of him line dancing 🕺
Screenshot_20220915-152129_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We did that with the weans a few years ago and I nearly came back a divorced wummin. I had visions in ma head which was nothing like reality. Son was too young and we were all frozen and hubby had a face like a skelped arse the whole time 🤣🤣

Autumn reality is you cannae get your bleep washings dry
I said we should’ve done the day trip but my ex and the other couple we were with wanted to the five days. bleeping five days in deepest darkest Finland. And everything was bleeping extortionate too.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Having a mental breakdoon

Everybody Else : Sees a Doctor, Gets Medicated, Seeks therapy, Gets well. . .

Vs.

Marion: Buys a big arse red & white Balloon arch and is ABSALOOTLY FINEEEEE. . .

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ah hud a wee bespoke day aff, but checked wurk emails. Someone has sent an email roon starting hello my lovelies, well ah didnae read any mair of it and forwarded it straight to HR demanding they deal with the troll #deserved

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hello ma lovelies hope youse are all well? I’m no longer a shade of grey like our Marion , as been sunning myself abroad ! That remix ! I have my £5 hooker shoes at the ready Marion ! Tell me when and where 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Pleeeeeease one of the clever people on here make a pic of him line dancing. Pleeeeeeeeeese!!!!
Second attempt...could play this game all night but this app isnae ma joab, ma joab is ma joab. Tonight I'm no going to ma joab but I am going out so might do a few more for this app that iasnae ma joab but is cute and cosey and gorgeous later! Spine bright ma lovelies.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Second attempt...could play this game all night but this app isnae ma joab, ma joab is ma joab. Tonight I'm no going to ma joab but I am going out so might do a few more for this app that iasnae ma joab but is cute and cosey and gorgeous later! Spine bright ma lovelies.
Ye canni go oot when it's autumnly, huv ye no goat a hot chocolate station and fishy leaves, why dae ye need tae go oot? #gettaeknow

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.