Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does someone who is so stuck in the past wish their life away. It’s like a weird irony of some sort. It’s not Autumn yet ffs
I’ve said the same on here before, he wishes his life away constantly. Always glad it’s Friday, always posting ‘we got this’ and other similar quotes. Can’t he just bloody enjoy his life and if he’s so glad it’s Friday so that he has the weekend off from truncheon polishing then he could go and get a job that he enjoys and finds rewarding!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
If Martin didn't buy stuff he literally would have zero content. He is one sad individual.
Buy's shite from B&M.
Goes to Castle Avicci.
Spoons Breakfast.
Waves in the hall mirror.
Posts photo's/reels of America in Autumn/Winter.
Videos the footpath while walking to work. SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why does someone who is so stuck in the past wish their life away. It’s like a weird irony of some sort. It’s not Autumn yet ffs
Keep up ma lovelie, in Martin's wurld autumn has been and gone, we ur now approaching wintum, wunner if we will get a bespoke wintum reminder countdown 🤞

Press play on both of the vides at the same time 🤣
That must be how wee Deek feels like aw the time. Heid burst!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nahhh the Christmas posts are seriously rubbing me up the wrong way. My son has only just gone back to school after the summer bleeping holidays, I do NOT want to be thinking about Christmas!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They're like 2 poundland hocus pocus rejects playing with their potions
This has to be a contender for the next thread title 🤣

Every gift Deed deek has got him it's been wood lol.
Think that the only ‘wood’ he’ll be getting off of Dopey Derek these days 🤣 if I was Dezza I’d grab the cat and run like duck while Marion is mincing round B&M shoving more tat in his basket

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Why the "thank duck" it's Friday? 🤔 What's he doing differently this weekend? Naff all, that's what, bloody idiot! 🙄 I've worked all week aside from yesterday and I'm working all weekend seeing as we're closed on Monday, so I'll be more than glad to finish on Sunday, knowing I've put in extra overtime.

Lazy, good for nothing turd. 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why the "thank duck" it's Friday? 🤔 What's he doing differently this weekend? Naff all, that's what, bloody idiot! 🙄 I've worked all week aside from yesterday and I'm working all weekend seeing as we're closed on Monday, so I'll be more than glad to finish on Sunday, knowing I've put in extra overtime.

Lazy, good for nothing turd. 😑
Well, I bet the wee hobbit has his tea out tonight 😤 ….away to decide what to COOK tonight😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hello ma lovelies 👋
I've never known anyone wish their live away as much as wee Shartin Martin.

What we got in store for the weekend?
I'm thinking.....

Announcement that Candy Cane Lane is being replaced with a new bespoke style.

Breakfast at spoons

Tea at JamJars

Wintum coat on

Bus trip

Wee hot chocolate from the bespoke station

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hello ma lovelies 👋
I've never known anyone wish their live away as much as wee Shartin Martin.

What we got in store for the weekend?
I'm thinking.....

Announcement that Candy Cane Lane is being replaced with a new bespoke style.

Breakfast at spoons

Tea at JamJars

Wintum coat on

Bus trip

Wee hot chocolate from the bespoke station
I can’t imagine a life with absolutely nothing to look forward too or any plans.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The old hot chocolate station was absolutely chocka block. Now this one will also spill out into the side 🤦🏾‍♀️ All for two people!
2E208612-A780-4F25-BA61-2DC746D289D8.jpeg

74C2C25B-2BF4-451F-A7F9-EA6159DE42D1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He's gonna put the heating on for an hour this weekend. I don't want to hear any of you troll bastards saying he doesn't know how to live!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I can’t imagine a life with absolutely nothing to look forward too or any plans.
Be absolutely grim wouldn't it.

He's gonna put the heating on for an hour this weekend. I don't want to hear any of you troll bastards saying he doesn't know how to live!
Oooh wait he DOES have something tae look farward too.
Watching his prepaid meter tick over into emergency credit cos his spent his cost of living on a neon pumpkin pepper.

Where is that by the way?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Rude! Martin huz a wee bus trip tae East Kilbride planned ah'm sure, ain lane and nae debates #mcgills

Deek deffo drink Chocomel
Is that street speak fur hash ma lovelie?

Be absolutely grim wouldn't it.

Oooh wait he DOES have something tae look farward too.
Watching his prepaid meter tick over into emergency credit cos his spent his cost of living on a neon pumpkin pepper.

Where is that by the way?
High footfall area #gettaeknow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.