Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absaloooootley embarrassing that story of his eyelashes. Cringeing so badly my feet have folded in half from curling my toes so hard in embarrassment 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Omg! The whole country… world …. Is consumed with grief and he’s on with his cunting eyelash….. that’s enough…. Unfollow!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
How does he know this woman is a master at the lashes?! He’s only ever had it done once before off her 😂😂 acting like he’s a lash expert. So much for taking time off till Sunday. Cannot help himself

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So by Tuesday his eyelids will be in swollen to duck, in a week his eyelashes will have fallen out. Did he have his lips filled, or has he just greased them up.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Saying he couldn't last without that treatment. Give yourself a punch in the face, Mario, you stupid middle aged man child 🙄
If anything you need to focus on getting treatment on that massive nose and receding hairline.
Screenshot_20220910-170018_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
It doesn’t seem 5 minutes ago that he had his lashes done last time. Should they need doing again so soon?? I need tae get to know cos I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thanks tae oor wee @Ferguson fae this weeks bespoke title the noo

View attachment 1568846
Aw wee @Ferguson profile pic looks awffy happy wi that and nae debates. #deserved

Omg! The whole country… world …. Is consumed with grief and he’s on with his cunting eyelash….. that’s enough…. Unfollow!
Ah'm putting him forward fur a knighthood, aw that courage it took him fae grieving tae get the lashes done.

It doesn’t seem 5 minutes ago that he had his lashes done last time. Should they need doing again so soon?? I need tae get to know cos I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️
He got them done early autumn. We must be in wintum noo. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hi, I’ve literally just discovered him today and asked just at the end of the last thread is he actually for real? I thought it was a piss take parody account and seriously is his nose real!! Please someone put me out of my misery and tell me about when he tried to contact the dead and what thread I find this on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hi, I’ve literally just discovered him today and asked just at the end of the last thread is he actually for real? I thought it was a piss take parody account and seriously is his nose real!! Please someone put me out of my misery and tell me about when he tried to contact the dead and what thread I find this on 🤣
He is for all we know about actual real person. However, most of us on this thread refuse to believe he isn’t a parody because the bleep is absolutely bat tit crazy!

I’ll have a look for the ouija app thread 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Welcome ma loverlie, Martin isnae a parody and nae debates.

There's talk of it here and try the thread before too, might also be more information on his wiki, the pink button at top of threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Absaloooootley embarrassing that story of his eyelashes. Cringeing so badly my feet have folded in half from curling my toes so hard in embarrassment 😏
Back in yet ain lane hen, it's not his problem queen died, he's fighting is own fight couldn't stay aff gram for 24 hours or more, not his problem he'd done 24 hours mourning life goes on Soo ayyye Marion needs his treatments
Tons love 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Welcome ma loverlie, Martin isnae a parody and nae debates.

There's talk of it here and try the thread before too, might also be more information on his wiki, the pink button at top of threads.

Yeah I sat and read his wiki this mor that’s how I found out about it and coupled with everything else I was like nooooo way he can’t be real, surely someone out there is literally ripping the c*nt out of us. I swear I’ll have nightmares about his nose now, showed him to the hubby and he was like ‘WTAF am I looking at’ 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yeah I sat and read his wiki this mor that’s how I found out about it and coupled with everything else I was like nooooo way he can’t be real, surely someone out there is literally ripping the c*nt out of us. I swear I’ll have nightmares about his nose now, showed him to the hubby and he was like ‘WTAF am I looking at’ 😂😂
Wait until you’ve been here for a while, sometimes it feels like the twilight zone with the stuff this roaster comes out with

• Haha
Have you checked out his bespoke highlights? Aww I'm jealous of new people, as they get to watch it all for the first time. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Aw come on now, it’s getting all too much with the Christmas songs. I don’t bleeping know what season it’s meant to be anymore. Is it even autumn yet😭

• Haha
Have you checked out his bespoke highlights? Aww I'm jealous of new people, as they get to watch it all for the first time. 🤣🤣
I wull gladly hit ye oan the heid a few times, knock oot yer memory. Ah'm such a good pal, ah also built this tattle website fae the grun up, always shouting oan wee businesses fae the rooftoaps. Ye ure aw pure dead lucky tae huv me in yer lives and nae debates.

Christmas tunes playing 🙄
Telt ye it wiz wintum. Candy cane lane incoming. 🍭🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.