Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop it! Now he’s pretending his ‘friends’ are buying him new mugs 😭😭😭
Surely that 'friend' could had been tagged.
Sorry my bad Mario likes to protect his family/friends oan that app that isnae his Joab but is his Joab.

Your “pals” know you so well nae debates

Proper gloryhole vibes with that postbox mind
Back in yer ain lane hen ayyye okay I telt him don't tag Isa in your story. I got him tha mug and gave him tae him on oor way home from pub on the McGill's bus Soo ayye a mug for a mug.
Tons love always Isa 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
How the duck is Emma only 40?! I’m 40 next year and I don’t look haggered like that lot, I would be straight on the surgeons table if I did!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That poor disabled girl. My heart breaks for her. BUT we all know Martin would have kicked her on the way past, flashing his shart card in her face screaming “we all have our disabilities hen”!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.