Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bets on when that warped shelf will actually collapse 😂 I’m hoping middle of the night which will cause him to shart the bed and Rayn to get such a fright she claws the face off him and for Deek to get PTSD fae his two minutes in the armed forces and wreck the hoose 😂 I’ve thought way too much about this 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m praying for the IKEA wardrobe to buckle and collapse under all that seasonal bedding and clothing that he has! I’m ⚰ at the shart the bed comment. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Margrit ma lovelie, I think we need to get oorsels wee 6 hour a week jobs polishin truncheons so we can afford whole new summer and wintum wardrobes every year. I would say wee Marion own more clothes than me, Mr Cherry and our 4 weans put together!
i could afford a new Primark wardrobe every year and season but instead I choose to spend my money on holidays, days out, weekends away and things that will give me lasting memories. Plus am sure hen that our wardrobes are full of quality and sustainable clothes that mean we don’t have to continually renew them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
More wintum clothes to sit in the house and do nothing. Surely he could just buy good quality clothes and have a summer and winter wardrobe like most of us. Obv I buy some new stuff but not a full wardrobe every year.

I did wonder when he was going to post the trailer for the Whitney filum. Imagine him in showcase mid song shouting, SING IT HEN!
The bath scene #spoileralert where she dies, he wull be shouting fae the rooftoaps Whitney, pull the plug and save yerself lassie!

They are the Irish tv channels!
Surprised wee Deek allows them in the bespoke bedsit, what with his army medal ...ah mean badge and his 🍊 penchants

• Haha
Reactions: 29
i could afford a new Primark wardrobe every year and season but instead I choose to spend my money on holidays, days out, weekends away and things that will give me lasting memories. Plus am sure hen that our wardrobes are full of quality and sustainable clothes that mean we don’t have to continually renew them.
Smell the wealth coming fae you Margrit, full new wardrobes, days oot and holidays. 😜 😆 I like quality clothes, even for my weans!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Smell the wealth coming fae you Margrit, full new wardrobes, days oot and holidays. 😜 😆 I like quality clothes, even for my weans!
Margrit kidding oan poshness, been at jam jars #deserved mair than Martin and nae debates 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A very exclusive establishment in Paisley ma lovelie, think cooncil dinners.

Huv a wee jurney in his wiki if ye huvnae already #gettaeknow

Hopefully that wee link works, if no click on wiki button at tap oaf the page. Tonsa luv M 🥔♥ x
Thanks ma lovelie, I think I did see the stories from Jam Jar but I forgot about it as am im Aberdeenshire and not local to Marion. I certainly wouldn’t want to eat in a place that serves food that looks like that so it’s best forgotten. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have you be taking LSD ma lovelie?
No I just got tae know what a wild night oot dancin‘ and leg kickin with our Mazda would be like, can’t tell you how I got tae know as I like to keep some things private on this app, coz this app is no ma Moab, ma joab is ma joab.

*Now off to delete all my screen shots. Anyone else crinch at their camera roll when showing a mate a genuine picture of something and have to scroll through a load of random screenshots!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just got in and am crying laughing at this!!!!
You inspired me to keep going with the line dancing theme ....
Am deed ⚰, every time you do an edit of wee Marion you have that sunflower lanyard. 😂 I wonder if he still wears it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No I just got tae know what a wild night oot dancin‘ and leg kickin with our Mazda would be like, can’t tell you how I got tae know as I like to keep some things private on this app, coz this app is no ma Moab, ma joab is ma joab.

*Now off to delete all my screen shots. Anyone else crinch at their camera roll when showing a mate a genuine picture of something and have to scroll through a load of random screenshots!
Aw the screenshots of Martin, ah hud tae delete aw ma wean's pictures tae make room fur them! 😉

Did the Shania remix come oan and ye kicked off yer shoes and goat aw yer lassies up ma lovelie?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Am deed ⚰, every time you do an edit of wee Marion you have that sunflower lanyard. 😂 I wonder if he still wears it?!
Erm did you see the picture? That’s a live picture of tonight’s leg kicking, Shania Twain bopping mega bingo line dancing night oot. It’s an authentic piccy ma lovelie. No fakes here. Nothing from Shein in ma posts, they are all the real deal. Mazda asked me not to share our fun adventures but since he doesny read here he won’t know ma lovelie. No snakes here on this app so don’t go and tell else I’ll know youse are all not shinning bright but snaking ma arse! (Now just outed where I was this evening, sorry I couldnae invite youse all along)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh Margrit hen you are absolutely honkin a lord islay ower there. Your affluence is burnin ma nose hairs, calm doon wae makin memories wae actual people that like yae aye? Bet you wish yae hud a boyfriend oot his tits on gabapentin aw day joost tae pit up wae yae and a cat that cannae wait tae use yer grave as litter boax, yoor joost jealous cause ma memory makin involves 2 Pickles and hawf pizza crunch oan a Tuesday eftur a wee night oot at the Mecca, and no the wan in the middle east hen thats no boujie enough, ah mean the wan where I need a dabber and so forth. Noo away and waft yer platinum current accounts and ISA somewhere else🤚

• Haha
Reactions: 32
More wintum clothes to sit in the house and do nothing. Surely he could just buy good quality clothes and have a summer and winter wardrobe like most of us. Obv I buy some new stuff but not a full wardrobe every year.

I did wonder when he was going to post the trailer for the Whitney filum. Imagine him in showcase mid song shouting, SING IT HEN!
You can just see him doing his head turn , hands flapping about in the cinema . Our Marion would defo be kicked out the cinema 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does someone who is so stuck in the past wish their life away. It’s like a weird irony of some sort. It’s not Autumn yet ffs

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.