Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ScottishMammy92

Haven't been on over the weekend lovelies it's been a bit of a tough one.

Oor wee Betty (of shoving in Home Bargains fame) took a turn for the worse over the weekend and it's now a case of making her comfortable.

Finally caught up on the thread with a few coffees while we wait on the consultant coming back to update us. She always had a good laugh at these threads and if she had been a few years fitter Marion would have found himself upside down amongst the shampoos that day.

I'd appreciate if you could keep her in your thoughts. She's one hell of a woman. Thanks for the laughs tattlers ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 91
Ma lovely, I'm trying tae get tae know.
Do you have a wee folder I your photos dedicated to oor Marion to enable you to create these bespoke pieces of art?
Ugh sadly no, they are all over the place, I have just over 33,000 photos on my phone. He's everywhere on it ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm too lazy to go through all of it, to delete him. God help if anyone went through my phone, and seen all this shit.
Screenshot_20220920_221233.jpg

IMG_20220921_081349.jpg

IMG_20220921_081433.jpg

IMG_20220921_081320.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69

Madge2022

VIP Member
Exclusive image of Martin using his lash fan.

drag-race-sahara-davenport.gif

Wee Deek would be better aff wi a girlfriend and a strap on, less high maintenance and a bigger ๐Ÿ† tae Martin's ๐Ÿ„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
It's just tidy-ish clutter. He needs to have a long think, he's in danger of developing a proper hoarding issue, which would be miserable. Anyone remember Mr Trebus, poor old fella ended up shitting in carrier bags, burrowing into the one space he could sleep in, like a rat. Like Mario he was convinced he needed all his things, that they were useful, wouldn't listen to anyone else, are you listening to me Mario, stop while you can.
Aye he's definitely Mr Trebus, this is what's going to happen in 10 years time, if he doesnae stop this hoarding.
IMG_20220913_151133.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Friggin hell. Two stations, but mind this one is bespoke!.
What a pair of dicks ๐ŸŠView attachment 1573611
Screenshooting and quotin masel.

๐ŸŒŸ Bingo!๐ŸŒŸ

Screenshot_20220912-203514_Chrome.jpg

Treatit hisself for the wiki. Hot chocolate station ยฃ32

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

ScottishMammy92

Thank you for all your lovely comments it's really much appreciated. She's comfortable and that's all we can ask for at the moment. She's lived a hell of a life, but I'll be sure to mention in any forthcoming eulogy the time she had the absolute honour of being shoved by paisley's most famous instahun. The whole family will be beside themselves ๐Ÿ˜‚

Did Deek make that for him in community service? I am HOWLING.

I actually nudged poor B and said "come on Gran you'll need to open yer eyes and see what this wee fannies done now" but obviously she's had enough of his shite ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Of course he needs two bespoke tea caddies...one for general tat yo gather stoor and one for the only two mugs he uses despite owning a hundred others ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hes trolling us I swear ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿฅ”

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Madge2022

VIP Member
My money is Ian a xmas wax melt collection in Marionโ€™s name?! Telling you shartin Martins marvellous melts could be a thing ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Scents include:
Scheme close
Sharts eau de Martin
Spoons breakfast
Rayn the wean litter tray
Wee Deek hash
Bum de la fort

Wax melts in the shape of daffy duck lips.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Hi, Iโ€™ve literally just discovered him today and asked just at the end of the last thread is he actually for real? I thought it was a piss take parody account and seriously is his nose real!! Please someone put me out of my misery and tell me about when he tried to contact the dead and what thread I find this on ๐Ÿคฃ
Welcome. โค

He is real. You need a lethal drink ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿป๐Ÿนand get ta know. Read his wiki.

Scents include:
Scheme close
Sharts eau de Martin
Spoons breakfast
Rayn the wean litter tray
Wee Deek hash
Bum de la fort

Wax melts in the shape of daffy duck lips.
Trick + Treatit ๐ŸŽƒ
Fresh* wintum berries โ„
Robin at the door ๐Ÿฆ
Smells like Gutted ๐Ÿงผ
Reframe yourself ๐Ÿ–ผ
Spine bright like a diamond ๐Ÿ’Ž

*Fresh berries from the freezer

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51