Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously his flat is a hovel but on a very logical and practical level…. Why would you want all this honest to goodness looking tat in your house?

8BD2E521-F643-4060-A29C-3773ABDCCB50.jpeg

Total state.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Obviously his flat is a hovel but on a very logical and practical level…. Why would you want all this honest to goodness looking tat in your house?

View attachment 1574896

Total state.
It's just tidy-ish clutter. He needs to have a long think, he's in danger of developing a proper hoarding issue, which would be miserable. Anyone remember Mr Trebus, poor old fella ended up shitting in carrier bags, burrowing into the one space he could sleep in, like a rat. Like Mario he was convinced he needed all his things, that they were useful, wouldn't listen to anyone else, are you listening to me Mario, stop while you can.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
A personally wouldnae huv an animal in that wee flat. Place must be honkin eh jobbies
Same hen. There is no way I'd have an indoor cat in a tiny wee flat like that. If it was spacious enough that you could distance yersel from the jobbies fair enough but his gaff must reek a shite.

Also it's not fair on baby gurul Rayn. She must be so bored in those 3 rooms 🙄 Real life prisoners get tae see more than she does.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Whit happened to the last MDF hot chocolate station that he had last time? Took over the entire corner of the kitchen and I swear we only saw him use it one time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Whit happened to the last MDF hot chocolate station that he had last time? Took over the entire corner of the kitchen and I swear we only saw him use it one time 😂
Didn’t he make up so story about it getting destroyed when the boiler leaked? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Didn’t he make up so story about it getting destroyed when the boiler leaked? 😂
Aye he did. Another thing that he wanted rid of that mysteriously got ruined 🤥 he must think his followers are as dolly as he is. Like the falbon, tumble dryer, kettle, toaster etc before it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Aye he did. Another thing that he wanted rid of that mysteriously got ruined 🤥 he must think his followers are as dolly as he is. Like the falbon, tumble dryer, kettle, toaster etc before it.
Also the salmon beach towel and the padded mirror of nightmares.

Mair shite comes oot his mouth than his IBS riddled hoop.

• Haha
Honestly this thread 🤣🤣🤣. Fuckin funny you lot. Ive had to dig out the tener ladies i canny cope!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's just tidy-ish clutter. He needs to have a long think, he's in danger of developing a proper hoarding issue, which would be miserable. Anyone remember Mr Trebus, poor old fella ended up shitting in carrier bags, burrowing into the one space he could sleep in, like a rat. Like Mario he was convinced he needed all his things, that they were useful, wouldn't listen to anyone else, are you listening to me Mario, stop while you can.
Aye he's definitely Mr Trebus, this is what's going to happen in 10 years time, if he doesnae stop this hoarding.
IMG_20220913_151133.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Sadly there’s no way Rayn will be alive in 10 years time. Marlon Brando is killing her with fumes.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Same hen. There is no way I'd have an indoor cat in a tiny wee flat like that. If it was spacious enough that you could distance yersel from the jobbies fair enough but his gaff must reek a shite.

Also it's not fair on baby gurul Rayn. She must be so bored in those 3 rooms 🙄 Real life prisoners get tae see more than she does.
"Honkin eh jobbies" & "reek a shite" - No ma quotes but had me absolutely clutching my beak 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.