Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg its so sooo tit!!! My 13 year old could make better in woodwork 😆

32 pounds for that!! They have to be printing their own dodgy money to be able to afford all this shite

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Helllo ma lovelies. Catching up after a busy day of work (actual work nae 30mins shining bogs). A see the velveteer has its own personal stayshun now. Whut a time tae be alive. Did we ever see him use the velveteer last year after the big reveal??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Absolute bollox I had to come right here. Says Derek treated him then goes on to say I wanted this I checked that. Why lie that Derek's ordering it. He couldn't bleeping order a burger from a burger van.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Friggin hell. Two stations, but mind this one is bespoke!.
What a pair of dicks 🍊View attachment 1573611
TWO hot chocolate stayshuns!! 🤦🏾‍♀️

Screenshooting and quotin masel.

🌟 Bingo!🌟

View attachment 1573692

Treatit hisself for the wiki. Hot chocolate station £32
How did you guess?

Reactions: 17
How can 4 shorts planks of wood nailed together look beautiful?
Bespoke but made to order? So 100s other folk will have same thing?
Never known a 40 year old to get a stoner over a wooden shelf.
Sooo ayyye back in ma ain lane I go.
He's be best burning his money along with that wooden unit.
New month, pay week, petty cash getting spunked already.

Every gift Deed deek has got him it's been wood lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thank you for all your lovely comments it's really much appreciated. She's comfortable and that's all we can ask for at the moment. She's lived a hell of a life, but I'll be sure to mention in any forthcoming eulogy the time she had the absolute honour of being shoved by paisley's most famous instahun. The whole family will be beside themselves 😂

Did Deek make that for him in community service? I am HOWLING.

I actually nudged poor B and said "come on Gran you'll need to open yer eyes and see what this wee fannies done now" but obviously she's had enough of his shite 😂😂

Of course he needs two bespoke tea caddies...one for general tat yo gather stoor and one for the only two mugs he uses despite owning a hundred others 😂😂

Hes trolling us I swear 💙💎🥔

• Heart
Reactions: 52
That bleeping wooden thing! I refuse to call it what it is supposed to be 😂

First bit of steam off his boiled stovies and it’ll be buckled tae duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
That bleeping wooden thing! I refuse to call it what it is supposed to be 😂

First bit of steam off his boiled stovies and it’ll be buckled tae duck!
It’ll be as warped as that console table leg hen 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Get it right Suzy, bespoke made to order 😆🤯🤣

Love the dinky jars, perfect for the pair of poisoned dwarfs
😂

When l was little l had a shop set with jars, scales, till etc... the sweet jars were like those one's 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshooting and quotin masel.

🌟 Bingo!🌟

View attachment 1573692

Treatit hisself for the wiki. Hot chocolate station £32
Ye've won the internet the day and nae debates, chanting ye fae the rooftoaps. PS. Huv ye goat lottery numbers fur the morra?

Unfortunately the prize fur winning internet is a day at the bespoke bedsit in Seedyhill. 😳

How can 4 shorts planks of wood nailed together look beautiful?
Bespoke but made to order? So 100s other folk will have same thing?
Never known a 40 year old to get a stoner over a wooden shelf.
Sooo ayyye back in ma ain lane I go.
He's be best burning his money along with that wooden unit.
New month, pay week, petty cash getting spunked already.

Every gift Deed deek has got him it's been wood lol.
Morning wood fae a bit of wood. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You know one if those scents he’s ‘created chosen’ is going to be called Candy Cane 🤢
Sorry ma lovelie but Hannah already has a bespoke Christmas wax melt scent called Candy Cane that smells like toothpaste! Obviously you didn’t know but now you’ve got to know so nae bother here hen!

As for his Hot Chocolate stayshun, not only does it look unfinished but it’s a completely different shade of wood to his tat stayshun right beside it. Anyways tonsa love tae ya all and I’ll see ya the morra 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh, ma lovelies, I’ve been absent on here because I’ve been busy with my real job, which *is* my actual job - not like my job on “that app” which is just a wee pretendy job - HOWEVER, I can contain masel’ no longer! When I clapped eyes on that Foundation Standard Grade Woodwork monstrosity I was here quicker than Meirdre releases a dangerous shart after overindulging at Castlevicci! The moment was only improved by @Madge2022’s premonition - he’ll have been bleeping RAGING that you foiled his big reveal! This thread is quite magical, ma lovelies! Slow Malone & Wankee Candle have been particular favourites thus far 😂 Also, every time I see a reference to 👉🏻🍹 wan ah thay “lethal drinks” I cannot stop myself remembering the time he told us he can’t drink vodka as he’d be “in the cells”. This particular remark was a number of years ago but, despite the passing of time, it will never not be funny 😂 Come on now, Meirdre, acquire yersel’ a display tree for your cocktail glasses, I beg of you! You’ve goat tae give the people whit they want! In addition, I am also very much strapping in for the “fragrance” journey - he needs to keep us in the dark about all the top secret perfumery work that goes on “behind the scenes” 😂 Aye, alright, Yves Saint Laurent 😂 I am DEID, I tell thee ⚰ What an absolute walloper he is 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I bet he's one of those psychos who sets their clocks 15mins fast so they aren't late for stuff. Even though they know its 15mins fast since they set it 15mins fast to trick themselves.

If you you know. If you don't then get tae know and so forth.
I’m wan ae they psychos n am still late fur stuff aw the time 😅 oops. At least am no an orange bastard like oor Mazda tho

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thank you for all your lovely comments it's really much appreciated. She's comfortable and that's all we can ask for at the moment. She's lived a hell of a life, but I'll be sure to mention in any forthcoming eulogy the time she had the absolute honour of being shoved by paisley's most famous instahun. The whole family will be beside themselves 😂

Did Deek make that for him in community service? I am HOWLING.

I actually nudged poor B and said "come on Gran you'll need to open yer eyes and see what this wee fannies done now" but obviously she's had enough of his shite 😂😂

Of course he needs two bespoke tea caddies...one for general tat yo gather stoor and one for the only two mugs he uses despite owning a hundred others 😂😂

Hes trolling us I swear 💙💎🥔
I'm very sorry to hear about your nan, she sounds like a right character, an honorary tattler! sending you both tattie hearts 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.