Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
State of that bulbous nose and the cracked lips.

View attachment 1571755
His nose looks like a penis …so I’m guessing his nose is actually bigger than his chipolata dick …how can someone so ugly love themselves that much !!

Och wee Deek. At least Rayn the Wane (no ma quote) loves him

Hate to break it to you Martin but SHE’S NEAR EVERYTHING 🙄🙄🥺
That’s not true his polly pocket bed sit is that small your always near everything..you can sit on the bog and make a cup of tea at the same time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Aw bless his wee soul -no ma quote Ma lovelies but aye - a wee stayshun with enough stock fur two whole mini cups of hot chocolate. Fabulous invention. Reminds me of when a wis a wane and I used to have a wee mini playdo tea set. Lots of fun for minutes and minutes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wee Deek is getting Martin this fur his Christmas, hope Martin's already cleared a space.

Screenshot_20220912-224049.png

• Haha
Reactions: 55
As someone with pets (dogs that are allowed outside through my patio door to my multi level garden - smell the wealth and then the coffee beans) I absolutely HATE having anything out in my kitchen for fear of it getting covered in fur. And I'm not a cleaning influencer that's not an influencer. How he can have all these 'stations' is beyond me! But then again, when your cupboards are rammed with shite what choice do you have

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
As someone with pets (dogs that are allowed outside through my patio door to my multi level garden - smell the wealth and then the coffee beans) I absolutely HATE having anything out in my kitchen for fear of it getting covered in fur. And I'm not a cleaning influencer that's not an influencer. How he can have all these 'stations' is beyond me! But then again, when your cupboards are rammed with shite what choice do you have
Smell the wealth and the coffee beans has me creasing!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Smell the wealth, the coffee beans and then blow yer nose in a wee bespoke hankie from that small company Kleenex😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well ma loverlies wuz clutching ma beak at the wireless this morning when the reporter said the new king has a history of supporting small businesses. We huv oor ain King Martin who does that here in Scotland already, King Charles right oot his lane there and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
So there’s the main drinks station with mugs and stuff on it, then there’s this new substation, which has space for 2 more mugs, and three tiny ikea spice jars containing enough stuff to make two drinks.

Somewhere there’s a cupboard dedicated to storing the stuff needed to fill up the mini jars 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Martin is gonni meet his maker when an avalanche of tat falls oot a cupboard. Wee Deek at work, Martin lying under the landfill screaming at Rayn his wean tae get his phone. Rayn gets her revenge by taking a dump oan him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Why doesn't he get a job at Starbucks or costa, they're not fussy. Total state of apprentice barista in local Costa is proof. Sticks her tongue trying to work the till, it's been weeks. Making my eye twitch thinking about it. Personally I'd have totally clear worktops in that kitchen, he's got an open litter tray in there, let's be honest, it stinks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
@TrashPanda69 His marsh
mallows
will be covered in hair as Rayn is allowed all over the kitchen. Her litter tray is there too 🤮
For a cleaning Instagram, the cat litter tray in the kitchen really doesn’t make sense to me. I know he lives in a bed sit but surely it would make more sense to make space in the bathroom for it, or maybe behind a sofa? It’s unfortunate wherever it is but I’d rather smell it whilst watching tv than whilst I’m cooking my dinner 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For a cleaning Instagram, the cat litter tray in the kitchen really doesn’t make sense to me. I know he lives in a bed sit but surely it would make more sense to make space in the bathroom for it, or maybe behind a sofa? It’s unfortunate wherever it is but I’d rather smell it whilst watching tv than whilst I’m cooking my dinner 🤢
The bathroom is really tiny, like a cupboard, he even has to fold a bath mat to fit. Cat has the kitchen and hall while they're out, sitting room and bedroom doors shut. Although when he reads this he'll probably deny having said it. I honestly think it's why he has the plug ins, candles and melts, the flat is tiny and stinks of cat wee and poo.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
So he got a new plywood station and also has the tiered tray , so presumably the other one from last year is buried in landfill?
Why he doesn't use a covered litter tray for the cat? especially as he has no out of the way place for it, can even get ones that look like furniture.

Reactions: 14
Get tae know hen, his autumn decor is behind the sofa 👌 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.