Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You seen her new promo photos with Home Bargains? She is looking more like a bloke than Mario is these days!
Ooh, I'll have a look. The moaning twit gets on my nerves dripping around like a depressed giraffe.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hello ma lovelies I’m on my jollies might have had a bit much sun and cocktails today so hanging back in the room and catching up on the socials! I canny believe Marion is messing with his eyelashes ! They are the only substantial amount of hair on his body ! And the new hot chocolate staff LMAO ! Made to order ..yeah right Marion ! More like the supplier was waiting for them to be delivered from china to sell to chimps like you for quadruple the price ! Should have stuck to your MDF display mate. Any hoooo I’ll get back in my lane and enjoy my holiday 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Haven't been on over the weekend lovelies it's been a bit of a tough one.

Oor wee Betty (of shoving in Home Bargains fame) took a turn for the worse over the weekend and it's now a case of making her comfortable.

Finally caught up on the thread with a few coffees while we wait on the consultant coming back to update us. She always had a good laugh at these threads and if she had been a few years fitter Marion would have found himself upside down amongst the shampoos that day.

I'd appreciate if you could keep her in your thoughts. She's one hell of a woman. Thanks for the laughs tattlers 💛💛
Haven't been on over the weekend lovelies it's been a bit of a tough one.

Oor wee Betty (of shoving in Home Bargains fame) took a turn for the worse over the weekend and it's now a case of making her comfortable.

Finally caught up on the thread with a few coffees while we wait on the consultant coming back to update us. She always had a good laugh at these threads and if she had been a few years fitter Marion would have found himself upside down amongst the shampoos that day.

I'd appreciate if you could keep her in your thoughts. She's one hell of a woman. Thanks for the laughs tattlers 💛💛
Just caught up from last thread lots of love to you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Shattered my arse. He's just saying that to pose with his trout pout, bug eyes and bulbous nose that looks like it has a zit forming.
Yep, yer still ugly 😂
Screenshot_20220913-193708_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
His hair angers me ma lovelies. Fills my blood with the heat of a thousand hells. It’s an age old question, how does it stand in such a vertical state? Why is it that length? Does he ask for a number 14 on top but only if it can still have the buzz cut look. How does he achieve the length and the ned haircut from 2002 simultaneously?

Oh and finally why does he want it to resemble a pyramid?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.