Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His hair angers me ma lovelies. Fills my blood with the heat of a thousand hells. It’s an age old question, how does it stand in such a vertical state? Why is it that length? Does he ask for a number 14 on top but only if it can still have the buzz cut look. How does he achieve the length and the ned haircut from 2002 simultaneously?
He cuts and dyes it himself, really. He has a Dyson hairdryer and straighteners to get his bespoke look from hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The little freak is obviously bored, so more debt incoming 👏👏
Screenshot_20220913-211505_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
  • Haha
He’s honestly tapped what the duck it’s mid September and he’s only had they cheap pumpkin sheets on for about a fortnight! And there he’s ordering the sheets for Christmas!

am sure hes fiiiiiine though..

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why is a 39 year old man buying Christmas bedding ffs. Santa isn't real Mario!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Anybudy else just use their normal bedding in December? Or is it just me? Asking fur maself - nae debates
Well I do 🙋🏾‍♀️ It’s all warum and cosy but I bring it out every year for about 5/6 years now. Admittedly I only got at Wilko in the January sales dirt cheap (best after Christmas bargains, nae debates)

Reactions: 17
The little freak is obviously bored, so more debt incoming 👏👏
View attachment 1576303
It will come to January and he will have nothing to decor for I mean he don't do valentine's so downward spiral pending.
Says not going overboard but look at autumn/Halloween (I don't know what season we are In seems to be a mix with Moron Martin).
I see Christmas has already started.

Reactions: 18
I just want to know what happened to the hinch throw he had searched high and low for. Some poor beggar found it and sent it to him, for it to be on about two weeks and never seen again 🤔

• Haha
Candy cane lane will be in the bin by end of the week. We’re going on a green journey ma lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I reckon he don't actually change bed as much as he says.
How does he manage to wash, dry and IRON it and back on the bed before work?
Thought he didn't iron? No his Joab that's Deed Deeks Joab jut noo for him duck that *no ma quote or expression*
I reckon he takes 2 different pics, strips bed. Then posts the pics. A wee before, during and after of the bed.
Washes the bedding flings over the door leaving it for Deed Deek to iron it for when's he's home from his FULL TIME job.

Reactions: 27
I wish we could have a hair tutorial journey. To see him style it would make my year.. straighteners and Dyson on it sticking it up within an inch of his life. Please mario we need a hair tutorial journey!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.