Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuckin slow malone with his oils, is the hinch thumbs up a new annoying trait he's going to start? He's extra irritating lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
And don't get me started on the bleeping fan for his eyelashes 🤣 all the beauty treatments, make up,and tat he buys and he STILL needs to use a filter! They're like 2 poundland hocus pocus rejects playing with their potions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just looking through my bookmarks before deleting some.
Leaving this here for anyone who hasn't seen it.... Just like Mario 😂
Johnny seems the polar opposite to boring Maz. He's living his best life, thriving career, friends and a fabulous partner, beautiful new home. He's treaded the boards on many theatre stages. He's always smiling and seems great company. You're right though, this whiney voice he's doing is exactly like moan-a-lot Maz 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
A few days ago having a moan that he’s that anxiety ridden he can’t even story with Deek in the room. Fast forward and now the million dots of doom with Deek there in the room and included. duck me maz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Gotta be bespoke and boujee for the pair of poisoned dwarfs 🤣 he really is a bleeping halfwit
I’m bored waiting for the tatties to boil so I had a wee google for these ‘Be Inspired’ (you can read it through the bottles) perfume oils. Basically it’s off the shelf wholesale chemical scents, and the wee soul thinks it’s a bespoke industrial ‘process,’ showing us the behind the scenes of them kneeling at their coffee pouff table deciding which £1.79 fragrance to add his name to. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
You nearly inhaled the entire contents with yer beak there, Maz 🤥
Oh and can't forget the orange order man there. Alright, Derek?! 🍊🖕🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hiya, me again (I’m getting good at this commenting carry oan)
After my big entrance on the last thread, I got really busy doing my joab that is my joab and didn’t have time for this app that’s no my joab.
Marion has been a busy lassy I see (from reading on here), he’ll soon be getting sorted for Easter - No word of a lie, Homebargains have some Easter chocolate on their shelves!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Hiya, me again (I’m getting good at this commenting carry oan)
After my big entrance on the last thread, I got really busy doing my joab that is my joab and didn’t have time for this app that’s no my joab.
Marion has been a busy lassy I see (from reading on here), he’ll soon be getting sorted for Easter - No word of a lie, Homebargains have some Easter chocolate on their shelves!!
marion doesny do Easter hen he says it’s fur the wains. Christmas Eve boxes and a wooden sleigh, along with a key that says he n deek believe in Santa are mair his thing ye see x

• Haha
Reactions: 33
A few days ago having a moan that he’s that anxiety ridden he can’t even story with Deek in the room. Fast forward and now the million dots of doom with Deek there in the room and included. duck me maz.
He really needs tae start taking notes, if ye ure gonni lie ye need tae huv a good memory. He might look like megamind, but that's where it ends.

Screenshot_20220911-175057.png

“I can’t give to much of behind the scenes away of all this”

what🤯
Top secret taking lids off and sniffing. Rayn isnae allowed anywhere near yet is right next to them. Bespoke bedsit looks mair like a crystal meth lab than a high perfumery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
My thimble of f*cks to give for his scent collection is empty. I'm not interested in a refill for it either. So all his cloak and dagger can do one.
How he can smell anything above that plug in and zoflo is beyond me.
I've also decided that the term 'cosy' now needs to come with a trigger warning for me. It's making me irrational and I'm developing a twitch every time I hear him say it.
Can we start a 'cosy' count? Not me obviously, it would kill me to listen to him say it any more after this week. I'm off back to my cosy free lane 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I know ma joab is ma joab and ma Joan isnae being a scent’fluencer but am a missing something here?
He smells some scents picks one and Hannah does the work….what top secrets don’t I know, and do I need to get to know???
What is all the behind the scenes chat? Surely you melt wax, add oil, pour wax, wax sets? He’s going on like he’s found a cure for cancer!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What is all the behind the scenes chat? Surely you melt wax, add oil, pour wax, wax sets? He’s going on like he’s found a cure for cancer!
Back in yer oan lane hun
Stop spoiling it for those who don't know and aren't allowed to get tae know xx

700 days of fragrance there. Just 7 days for our Shartin Martin. No plug in, in the world can compete blocking out that sweaty, festering, halitosis loon!!!!
I imagine every single plug in his hoose has a plug in and the place reeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.