Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching that mini “cleaning haul” all I can see are his bespoke cabinet handles. Whoever agreed the placement for them is a troll nae debates!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well he slipped up on his latest stories didn’t he?

Says it was Derek who got Hinchs new washing range but then proceeds to say he could smell it when he got home, then says he could smell it whilst it was ‘in his bag whilst walking about everywhere’ hmmmmm.
Ah think he meant he could smell it oan the McGill's bus oan way hame after purchasing ma loverlie 🥰

Had to laugh when he said the packaging was much better and eco friendly when he buys aw the plastic tat of the day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ah think he meant he could smell it oan the McGill's bus oan way hame after purchasing ma loverlie 🥰

Had to laugh when he said the packaging was much better and eco friendly when he buys aw the plastic tat of the day.
I guess I just mean he’s got to stop pretending it’s Derek who wants to buy all of this crap when we know it’s all him 😂

• Haha
Hens! I have a wedding tae go tae the day. Can’t wait tae get ready wae the Sugababes blasting doing wee titty pumps all over the show!
A hope ye huv a great day hen. Mind tae hawd yer phone high and live yer life!!!

And get “teared*” right intae the drink!!

*no ma quote

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A hope ye huv a great day hen. Mind tae hawd yer phone high and live yer life!!!

And get “teared*” right intae the drink!!

*no ma quote
If “Higher love” comes oan the bespoke DJ system I’m going tae be mop kicking the duck all over that boujee hotel, living life as it should be lived, in my silk/polyester so soft SHEIN dress. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Hens! I have a wedding tae go tae the day. Can’t wait tae get ready wae the Sugababes blasting doing wee titty pumps all over the show!
Have you got your orange make up on hen? Blended just to yer chin?! Aye! Do a wee mop kick when you got oot the door and live your best life!

have wan of they lethal drinks 🍹

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Have you got your orange make up on hen? Blended just to yer chin?! Aye! Do a wee mop kick when you got oot the door and live your best life!

have wan of they lethal drinks 🍹
I’ve also packed some black eyeshadow fae the “fester” look that seems tae be popular in Paisley Village. I’ve also goat a boady mist that I’ll be using oan ma face tae set aw ma oot o date Chanel and Charlotte Tilbury. Boujee as duck the day

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My towels haven’t came out of my washing machine smelly or hard! They come out smelling washed as that’s the point of washing them, right?

Is he missing the point there. ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm so ashamed!!!
Ignore me, I'm just going to nip and flush my head in the loo a few times 😫
ITS NOT AUTUMN YET MA LOVELIE

They are a few years old so fish has burnt itself out now.
God I'm such a piece of tit 😫
No plans for a hot chocolate stashun though

I'm clutching at straws aren't I???

Don't you're practically encouraging me and my ween to get togged up and do a cosy B&M run 🤣🤣🤣

Please don't ban me I love it here 😂
*considers carefully * how many coats have you got?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
On the day the queen leaves her scottish residency for the final time Shartin Martin the Scottish influencer posts his cleaning haul and talks about his dirty washing. What a bleeping guy… 🙈 I have no other words today……

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
On the day the queen leaves her scottish residency for the final time Shartin Martin the Scottish influencer posts his cleaning haul and talks about his dirty washing. What a bleeping guy… 🙈 I have no other words today……
I reckon wee Deek has “fired his canon” this morning and that’s why Marions got a spring in his step.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
He needs to start a new page “how tae poison your cat with chemicals”. Poor wee rayn stuck in that phone box size flat with all them over whelming smells and chemicals. Marge doesn’t even open the windaes cause she will try commit. Wonder if he’s ever heard of natural cleaning products.. or a houseplant. (Real nae artificial leaves).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He needs to start a new page “how tae poison your cat with chemicals”. Poor wee rayn stuck in that phone box size flat with all them over whelming smells and chemicals. Marge doesn’t even open the windaes cause she will try commit. Wonder if he’s ever heard of natural cleaning products.. or a houseplant. (Real nae artificial leaves).
I was just coming on to say all the cleaning products he uses are toxic to cats . Even the plug ins . He could buy them in pet friendly but he’s too much of a selfish Cnut to do that .
Trying to pretend he’s being eco friendly by buying one thing in a cardboard tube while buying 50,000 other toxic cleaning products in plastic bottles .

• Sad
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.