Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Had to support Sophie” has sent me 😂 she’s sitting in her lavish country house with a bathroom bigger than his entire bedsit and this twit doesn’t realise she does not need his “support” by buying P&G products with her name on them? Self obsessed little mole.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Hens! I have a wedding tae go tae the day. Can’t wait tae get ready wae the Sugababes blasting doing wee titty pumps all over the show!
Ma lovelie, ah hope you’ve dug oot yer 20 year auld bronzer and made sure you look sunburned enough for the occasion. Don’t forget tae use a perfume that’s been oan yer shelf since 1998 ma wee hen. Huv nae mair than wan ah these 👉🏻🍹 afor getting hame at 4pm.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ma lovelies..
He sure knows how to treat himself. Wee box of bespoke cat poison so aye

Has he ever treatit us to a look behind that wee door (next tae the kitchen door that will nae open due to the bespoke tat behind it)

Maybe it leads to the rest of the hoose, there could be a whole other world behind there. Stairs, a bath, new door handles.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Mind your own business you nosy twit 🖕
Screenshot_20220911-125805_Instagram.jpg

If you use them all the time, why are you holding a new plug in...Dick!
Screenshot_20220911-130104_Instagram.jpg

Look at him doing the side glances so he can show his lashes off. Stupid bastard 😂
Screenshot_20220911-130204_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Long time reader of this thread. First post for him. So much I can say but settling for this.
He has just gone from 9/11 to Christmas filums 🥴
All in back to back stories. And what's with showing off his lashes like that... Getting serious calf vibes so aye.
As my other half said... 'not that c**t again' 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The whole nation: R.I.P Elizabeth 💔

Marion: Rest In Piece Dawl, Away and huv a lie doon noo hen and get aw cozy in yer wee grave.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just looking through my bookmarks before deleting some.
Leaving this here for anyone who hasn't seen it.... Just like Mario 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So, he said this morning Sunday morning is when he cleans the flat.

What’s happening every morning when he ‘guts’ it then? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just looking through my bookmarks before deleting some.
Leaving this here for anyone who hasn't seen it.... Just like Mario 😂
Talented not riddled with fake anxiety or the shits, and worst of all.... not bald. Mario must grind his teeth a bit over this.
Oh, and he's got a hoose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
As the famous mad tits was quoted describing her daughter he is a skip with eyelashes

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah she’s been reading here and is calling her out for poisoning wee rayn 💋 it’s no just the Ava may fragrances you fool, it’s everything you spray your bedsit in 24/7, surface cleaner, floor cleaner as well as the lethal shite you plug in.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A bespoke scent for him but it’s just standard oils that anyone can pick up? What is he actually rambling on about?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hawd the bleeping bus ma luvlies! Is that….Deek I see before my very eyes whilst Mario is storying????
Aye hen your eyes do not deceive you it’s the 🍊poison dwarf himself, as usual he’s not got a clue what’s going on he thinks it’s wee bottles a ginger Marion’s put doon in front of him🥔💎🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.