Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also what on earth is happening to his bottom set of teeth? They all look rammed together and are getting weirder looking by the day. He needs Woodhill Dental on speed dial! Yikes.

63F0CDB3-6E2D-46A3-86DE-2E08E41616FD.png

Poor looking sod.

Caught up with the dots of doom….
Does Martin no just LOVE everything?
A 4 year old cleaning account telling us products have multiple uses…… and off the top of his head could think of …… two, so reads the back of the bottle
The patronising well done Sophie, she don’t need your fake praise I can assure you
WTF is that music?
‘Remember me this way’
That no filter filter is doing zero for ya btw hen
Oh now we are being treatit to a behind the scenes wow just like being at universal studios so it is
Him and deek sat on the floor surrounded by dirty tissues sampling scents, ‘this is how your supposed to smell them’ erm what? and I’m surprised Hannah works with him after he kicked her when she was down, there was no birthday gift or shout out, weird.
My lovlie you need to get to know that the music is from the Halloween classic Casper (1995). He’s reallllllllly leaning into this I lOvE AuTUmN pish. We’re no buying it Martin. Get some real hobbies ya fandan.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hens! I have a wedding tae go tae the day. Can’t wait tae get ready wae the Sugababes blasting doing wee titty pumps all over the show!
I hope you managed to get a wee bespoke lash lift before the big day ma lovelie. Hold yer phone high and mop kick that class all over the dance floor

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also what on earth is happening to his bottom set of teeth? They all look rammed together and are getting weirder looking by the day. He needs Woodhill Dental on speed dial! Yikes.

View attachment 1571656

Poor looking sod.

My lovlie you need to get to know that the music is from the Halloween classic Casper (1995). He’s reallllllllly leaning into this I lOvE AuTUmN pish. We’re no buying it Martin. Get some real hobbies ya fandan.
Oh how embarrassing for me not knowing that but a know now so thanks a lot …. In my defence am no an autumn obsessive so I’m really showing ma true colours the night (no orange)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hello ma lovelies just catching up, I was out today living ma best life.
Take it he's raging at Deed Deek for buying Mrs.H new range mind she didn't even give him a happy birthday and here's Deed Deek out supporting her. Marion didn't even tag her the gives her a thumb up... No free gifts sent from Mrs.H new range?

That ridiculous baby gro is back.
Talk about eco friendly tube when Marion has enough to fill every ocean on the planet.
Marion the moron.
Tons a love 💎👌

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can't get my head round the confidence this idiot has, he is a vile nasty bawbag inside and out 🤢
This the man that bumped his gums the other day about his anxiety and panic attacks... Yeah of course you suffer from them, Mario 🙄

Reactions: 19
Hello ma lovelies just catching up, I was out today living ma best life.
Take it he's raging at Deed Deek for buying Mrs.H new range mind she didn't even give him a happy birthday and here's Deed Deek out supporting her. Marion didn't even tag her the gives her a thumb up... No free gifts sent from Mrs.H new range?

That ridiculous baby gro is back.
Talk about eco friendly tube when Marion has enough to fill every ocean on the planet.
Marion the moron.
Tons a love 💎👌
Her new range smells like cat pish ma lovely. Had a wee sniff in HB.
Very suitable for Derek imo 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Eco friendly packaging but just bought DISPOSABLE spoolies for his 3 lashes 🥲 make it make sense hens

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I love him roping deek the mute into shite like this, I wonder what he bribed him with.. a wee dry hump in the bumming fort with a racist march on the tv in the background to get him in the mood. 🍊 They remind me of father ted and dougal

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Her new range smells like cat pish ma lovely. Had a wee sniff in HB.
Very suitable for Derek imo 🙊
I don't hate the woman but I literally cannot stand her. She's annoying even right down to way she speaks.
As for Marion his 'house' and himself reck of cat pish.
Marion need change his bed every 2nd day as that cat will cast badly, he lets it sleep in their bed imagine the hair 🥴
But mind he's allergic so can't get close to Rayn..make it make sense?
Why get a cat if your allergic, heard from a friend apparently he's just allergic to her claws 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I love him roping deek the mute into shite like this, I wonder what he bribed him with.. a wee dry hump in the bumming fort with a racist march on the tv in the background to get him in the mood. 🍊 They remind me of father ted and dougal
Hid his Tina Turner album.

The massive beak accommodates some crater pores mind you! 🌝
If he uses a filter and that's the improved nose then wit is he like in real life? I thought ma phonewuz dirty and cleaned it afore realising it was his pores..

I don't hate the woman but I literally cannot stand her. She's annoying even right down to way she speaks.
As for Marion his 'house' and himself reck of cat pish.
Marion need change his bed every 2nd day as that cat will cast badly, he lets it sleep in their bed imagine the hair 🥴
But mind he's allergic so can't get close to Rayn..make it make sense?
Why get a cat if your allergic, heard from a friend apparently he's just allergic to her claws 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Haud yer claws high Rayn and scratch Martin. We're chanting ye fae the rooftoaps

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.