Cleaning with Mario #79 Story time with Martin. Once upon a 876 dots of doom…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't been on over the weekend lovelies it's been a bit of a tough one.

Oor wee Betty (of shoving in Home Bargains fame) took a turn for the worse over the weekend and it's now a case of making her comfortable.

Finally caught up on the thread with a few coffees while we wait on the consultant coming back to update us. She always had a good laugh at these threads and if she had been a few years fitter Marion would have found himself upside down amongst the shampoos that day.

I'd appreciate if you could keep her in your thoughts. She's one hell of a woman. Thanks for the laughs tattlers πŸ’›πŸ’›

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 91

Oor wee Betty (of shoving in Home Bargains fame) took a turn for the worse over the weekend and it's now a case of making her comfortable.

Finally caught up on the thread with a few coffees while we wait on the consultant coming back to update us. She always had a good laugh at these threads and if she had been a few years fitter Marion would have found himself upside down amongst the shampoos that day.

I'd appreciate if you could keep her in your thoughts. She's one hell of a woman. Thanks for the laughs tattlers πŸ’›πŸ’›
Thinking of Betty xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Thinking of Betty. Lots of ❀.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Thinking of you both xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Tunza Luv tae oor Betty ❀ hope she's aw cozy *unlike Marion she actually deserves and has earned the right tae be cozy* Let her know if any of us bump intae Beaky baws we'll be shovin him twice as hard, an rammin that shard caird right up his hoop fur her 🀚❀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

So sorry. Lots of loveπŸ’—πŸ’—

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Awww hope she's feeling better soon love πŸ’ž

Reactions: 5
Ah wunder when Martin changes his clocks? Or is it ma season, ma bespoke time?
I bet he's one of those psychos who sets their clocks 15mins fast so they aren't late for stuff. Even though they know its 15mins fast since they set it 15mins fast to trick themselves.

If you you know. If you don't then get tae know and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm never reading this thread before bed again. I dreamed I had a magic carpet (it was more a lightly stained tea towel tbh) and the first place I visited was Martin's hovel. He was really nice to me to my face and then would audibly slag me off when he was in another room and tell Deek I was posting to you lot while I was there. His dad was there too and less than impressed with everything and when I left Martin had come round to the idea I wasn't full-on slagging him to this app and gave me some form of battered leftovers from Castleveeeeeechi and a bottle of his bespoke perfume. The atomiser immediately broke and I couldn't get the magic tea towel to work properly so I was just flying in and out his bleeping window watching the cat try to escape while Martin screamed at Insta.

I've decided I'm not doing anything today to help me recover.
Aw duck mah lovelie I actually have tears running doon ma bespoke face efter reading this. Am so glad a was in the privacy of my ain house and no oan the train when I read this.

Dead absolutely dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Tonsa love to you both hen ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 6

So sorry my lovely. She sounds like a lovely woman. Big tattie hearts to you x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I bet he's one of those psychos who sets their clocks 15mins fast so they aren't late for stuff. Even though they know its 15mins fast since they set it 15mins fast to trick themselves.

If you you know. If you don't then get tae know and so forth.
Aw man another thing me and Martin huv goat in common. Ah oanly dae it 5 minutes in advance though and it's cos ma hubby is always late which drives me bonkers.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aw man another thing me and Martin huv goat in common. Ah oanly dae it 5 minutes in advance though and it's cos ma hubby is always late which drives me bonkers.
Ya wee bespoke psycho ye.

Next ye will be sniffin yer bean if yer no careful.

All the love to wee Betty you and your family x ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi lovelies - followed Mario for ages (duck knows why) but canny believe I have only just found this thread!!.
Ive nearly pissed myself already at some of the things on here- and that wiki- im gone🀣⚰!.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.