Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caw1982

VIP Member
Ker ching!. That's the sound of your mate Hinch making more money, Maz 💷 💰💷
See how that could have been you if you screwed your head on instead of pretending it didn't bother you 🙄View attachment 1558966
I can't and will never get over these cunts think they are that interesting that we give a single fuck about their bloody bastard hauls or makeovers, and actually do a countdown.

The only things that countdowns are acceptable for are as follows

Holidays
When work ends
Parents sports day race (3, 2, 1)
Boiling a egg
Counting down from 10, indicating shit about to go down
Actual CH4 Countdown conundrum
New year
How quick you can neck a pint in 10 seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 38

DramaQueen79

Chatty Member
Honestly cant be arsed with the wee dick and Im no in the mood for his pumpkin shite the day.
This troll is pissed right aff with him

• Haha
  • Heart

Poptart

VIP Member
I’m sorry but from someone who suffers with a panic disorder and can have random panic attacks which have sometimes lead to having to have the paramedics out to them… he didn’t have a panic attack.

He definitely just went faint due to feeling too hot or just had a funny turn which happens to us all. I literally had the same happen to me a few weeks a go, went all hot, dizzy, ears started ringing and then threw up. I swear to god if he plays on this now and starts saying he’s having panic attacks I’ll lose my shit 🤦🏻‍♀️
He was dressed for winter on a bus in summer, I don't think we need a doctor to solve this case.

• Haha
  • Heart
Naw hens, i canny believe cunts lit is live amongst us. If youse thought Maz and his autumn shite wis bad then a certain wee ‘Juls’ on tiktok (IYKYK, dunno if am allowed to actually say) has got her Christmas tree up😭 loonballs the lot a them. View attachment 1554818
There's an attention seeking fucker oan my app. She starts putting Christmas decorations up in August, she put a post up of her teen daughter in a Christmas onesie last night, the tree will go up in the next week. I love Christmas but ffs, get a life.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

laynelo_

VIP Member
still cannae get er this pic a them, maz looks like your annoying auntie at a family wedding that forces you to take pics wae her so she can post them on Facebook 😂

3689435B-2FF3-42CC-9ABD-67FB72263AA5.jpeg

‘Awk, come here hen.” I can just imagine it.

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Surely he’s not out in that duvet jacket fae superdry?!!!

Im out a walk in shorts and a hoodie and I’m sweating. It’s overcast but it’s so clammy. When I say out a walk, we have got as far as Ashton Lane and having a espresso martini coffee.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
He has plenty of real life issues, that are relatable and would make good content. In debt. Clearing his hoarded shite. First ever visit to a hairdresser. Getting and keeping a proper job. Seeing a therapist about his issues with denial.

• Haha
Mop kicking into the thread on this dawn of days. Hi all.
no change with our pumpkinny pal then 😒 I am bemused as to where he stores all the shite. There is no room in there to play with a cat as they clearly don’t. I am so over all this pumpkin shite. I love autumn as much as the next fat bird that likes scarves and boots and jumpers but narry a pumpkin shall pass my front or back door (smell the wealth) maybe on Halloween if the kids decide they want one (doubt it as all teens and beyond) but I shall not have a hot choc station, a pumpkin patch or a pair of timberlands in pumpkin orange.
so aye and so forth. Spine bright y’all
I’m thinking of getting a pumpkin for the first time since the weans were wee and carving ‘fuck off’ into it and putting it outside the front door(smell the wealth). So aye
Edited to add. No the now, on actual Halloween (take note Martin)

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Eastendgirl2020

Sorry hens, but wit the fuck is weighty?

That’s a lot of serving platters for someone who doesn’t get any visitors :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

Chez300

VIP Member
A bespoke pumpkin style bed pan! 🙌🏾
72F00B73-F656-4154-B983-0BC73E4ED156.jpeg

“Everyone loves a straw” 🥴 eh?!

The flannel he comes out with, he should be on one of the shopping channels that want to be QVC 🤣

And WTF is this?!
B76A7ADA-482E-4BE0-937D-340B7FC6B7AC.jpeg

How Many serving platters does he need 🤦🏾‍♀️ He already has a heart shaped set in bamboo wood. All his cupboards are full to the brim and I’m sure the bed storage is chock full of candy cane lame shite.

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Brilliant title @Madge2022 👏
Thanks hen, ye've always been ma favourite 🥔♥

@Madge2022 ma lovely we're all chanting ye on fae the rooftops so aye.

@hopethishelpsallthebest I could nae reply to your last bespoke message ma lovely but you've traumatised us all wi that image, nae debates. Clutching ma beak and so forth

@Chickenlittle ye seem to have goan oaf this app, but why are you filtering your grey grifted bed tae look broown, is it because Queen Zophlora of Tend farm disnae like grey any mare.

Spine bright ma lovelies, its a glorious day here. Nae need for Timberlands
Thanks doll, ye've always been ma favourite 🥔♥

Well done hen, I was chanting you oan from the rooftops to get your thread title. You’ve put tattle oan the map and nae debates . Shine bright hen 💎
Thanks hen, ye've always been ma favourite 🥔♥

Well done tae oor @Madge2022 ma darlin. Chantin ye oan fae the rooftops of Glasgow!

Why does a company with almost half a million followers need to gift all that to someone with a quarter of that, most of whose followers are bots or trolls? They’ll be lucky to make even half the profit back. And more to the point where is he gonna put it all? On string hanging from the ceiling?
Thanks doll ye've always been ma favourite 🥔♥

They seem to believe his lies of being an influencer. Look how he sold out hobbycraft! Speaking of hobbycraft if shart face hud held aff oan his order he would have got a fiver off voucher for his birthday as I got one through ... disclaimer: ah've never bought any pumpkin tat fae hobbycraft and nae debates.

• Haha
How beautiful/gorjus/pretty is aaaat? The guy is an absolute (wax) melt to my brain!!!

Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen must be quaking with Marion’s styling ideas

• Haha

airyfairy76

Chatty Member
The bus thing had me howling. Two grown adults (physically no mentally) and they have to get the bus. They have more than enough spare money to spend on driving lessons and a wee car but I suppose that can’t be instagrammed 🙊 where are them car air fresheners you bought for Deek ay maz 🤔 too busy spunking money in b&m to actually spend any on something that would improve their lives.
This always aggrieves me. I started driving lessons shortly after he said Deek was starting lessons, have passed my test and been driving for nearly eight months. I might be wrong - maybe he didn’t get on with driving - but it appears like the constant buying of worthless tat (it’s not interior design, you don’t see Kelly Hoppen covering her gaff with pumpkins, neon peppers and plastic leaves) has taken precedence.

But then I have no autumnal decs to my name. What do I know - maybe having 638 pumpkins to my name would have bought me more joy than being able to go where I like, when I like 🤪

• Haha

Eastendgirl2020

I know this has come up before luvlies but I jist canny get my heed roon the spending.
Instead of buying absolute utter shite every month, they could save (crazy I know) and have themselves a wee new build, front and back door. Better still, if one of them even learned to drive, they could get a wee car and they could go away for weekends! Exploring the beautiful country of Scotland or even take a wee drive over the border to the Lake District!
I know I’m thinking outside the box here luvlies and I’ll soon be back in ma ain laine. Cmon tae fuck Mario. There’s a whole world ootside yer bedsit and you’d rather piss yer money up a wall buying overpriced 3 years too late chrome lamps that you’ll no be able to afford to switch oan once you get your leccy bill.
Fucking travesty so it is.

• Haha
The pretend Burberry scarf 🙈 just naw!!
Back in yer ain lane hen it's fae the real Scot shop in Edinburgh... Has Mario ever been?
For all he's spent on scarfs I got maself a proper one fae Edinburgh shop, it's actually the family name tartan (surname). Cost me £90 but I've used it every year for last 4 years and it's made from real wool and got my initials on it in corner (Smell the wealth)
Vegans don't come at me nae sheep are harmed and they need be shaved.
Ma hard earned cash
Ma life
Nae debates
Soo ayye got to love a bit a fake Burberry

• Haha

ScottishMammy92

Imagine only working four hours a week on minimum wage and having £1000 petty cash for treatits every month. What a life.

We work incredibly hard and are very lucky to have the household income we do, but given current circumstances make such an effort to save and not waste money, food etc. The rate he spends is alarming. I can't understand it at all.

Him shoving all his autumn wintumn shite down the back of the couch lives rent free in my head. He's a wee fanny 💙💎

• Haha

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
He’s a self titled OG of Instagram too……
Cause he’s been on there 4 years!!!!
We’ll make the jokes thank you.

• Haha