Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
Awryt ma lovelies! It's been pure ages this tattle Isnae ma joab cause av goat another joab that's ma joab so a cannae take this tattle tae VIP Member heights that I probably coulda done. So Aye. but am back cause I joost couldne help but make sure yerz aw know that Maz ABSOLUTELY ISNAE WAN EH THEY YOU KNOW WITS..

Marion : Ah cannae stand the word INFLUENCER, Honestly! Joost no fur me, Pure mortified at it, The word INFLUENCER gies me the boke, I don't class myself an INFLUENCER hud hunners a chances at bein wan and being cawd wan tae, but nut. . Naw. . Joost no me. .mibbay years ago but INFLUENCER me? Naw, I hate when people call me an INFLUENCER, I know people call me an INFLUENCER but am no an INFLUENCER but I know that's whit yae call me oan this app I joost cannae but,I get pure affronted at being called an INFLUENCER, Its mibbay for other folk but joost no fur me, bit aye ah hate the word INFLUENCER, I had tae call masel wan, wan time and I joost couldnae and then there wiz this other time when folk asked wit a dae, and ah said ABSOLUTELY NOT AN INFLUENCER!!!, but I had tae say it wance again eftur that cause folk couldnae understawn wit social media is so i said it, hit the boke err it, goat pure affronted, pure embarrassed at it, pyooorrrr mortified so ah wiz, joost couldnae dae it. . Nut. .no fur me, the word INFLUENCER I mean, and ah joost hated it its joost no me.

The Lady doth protest much. 🤦🏻‍♀️🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
So here's the thing, I thought aboot it, how and why wae Marion and his bespoke bedsit, the house next to him sold for 35k last year and 17k in 2017, even with a 3% interest mortgage he'd be £183 a month for that cupboard he calls a hoos. Since neither have a credit score and couldae afford a deposit cause that cunt couldn't save himself from fallin. They piy rent instead NOW, The rent there is just around £300. The utilities currently are sat at aboot £70-80 a month if that ( I mibbay worked for Scottish Power wance so I know the rates for his 1 bed region) let say he's no talkin shite aboot rayns food either and he paiys the £100 a month. Then there's his phone contract for him and stupit appearance about £150 for both phones. Him and daft arse definitely get a bus pass so they don't pay for travel. Theyve absolutely no told the cooncil Maz is there so daft deek is gettin single person cooncil tax on the lowest band for that area so yer lucky if they pay £40 a month for it. Daft Deek gets a full time wage at about £11-12 or thereabout an hour so let's say ballpark he gets £1400 after tax. Marion gets a part time wage £10 an hour as a cleaner plus a wee UC top up and most definitely gets PiP hence him only workin part time. His PiP will be standard rates all round for his bullshit depression and IBS and any other shite hes made up at about 400 a month, his wage, UC top up plus PiP gives him a monthly income of about £1200 ish. So. . .

Between them they have a combined income of around £2600 wae a set outgoin of fuel rent and bills (minus the credit cards n klarna oan his arse) of around £650 which leaves these 2 muppets with disposable income of about £1900 a month or mibbay more. So if yer wonderin where and how and why these fandans can buy so much shite and decorate so much and waste a fuck ton of money and have zero savings. . There's yer 2,000 pound a month burnin a hole in their arses answer to that conundrum.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Ferguson

VIP Member
I genuinely thought he was a parody account when the group chat sent me to his page .
I can totally see why.

Actual influencers.
Big houses, full of expensive gifted furniture.
Free range rover, Free holidays, no need to work.

Martin
Squatting in Deeks rented cooncil bedsit, in debt up to his eyeballs, only goes tae Weatherspoons, can't drive, cleans the Polis Station cludgie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

ScottishMammy92

There's a want wae him.

No ma quote lovelies. This app full ae snakes isnae ma joab. But still...we move! Time to kick T U E S D A Y S erse and get this dayn of dawn done.

Just gutting my hoose before bed so I can get up and gut it again before work. Canny dae enough gutting.

Then I'm gawn tae stick ma hottest, thickest, 18tog duvet coat on and cut about the mcgills number 7 and see how long it takes me tae sweat ma tits aff and pass oot. We call this "gawn fur a panic attack" ma lovelies. Nae idea how it happens but it just does. But still...we move!

This is ma life. Ma rules. Ma app. Ma way. We've aw goat disabilities. It's ma three days aff a week annual leave lovelies its ma rules how a spend them. Aw cosy in ma wee bedsit sanctuary. Live yer life darlin. Keep yer power. Keep yer lains.

Tonsa love 🥔 💎 💎💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
New wee thread on this lovely new day of dawn my lovelies, what a treat!! :m

I just can not genuinely get my head around the fact he keeps buying more shite but lives in a 1 bed flat! Where is he hoarding all this shite hens? Surely there's only so much crap you can hide behind the kitchen door, under the bed and throw over the back of the sofa.

I live in a 3 bed house, its got actual stairs, a front and back door, attic (no squirrels/rats), garden with storage, 2 spare rooms. SMELL THE WEALTH. Yet I would struggle to store all that shite he has. His wee bedsit must be rammed to the rafters. Can't wait for that floor to give way hens!

Anyway, looks like I reversed out of my lane and onto the hard shoulder, back I go. Happy Friday, lets mop kick the shit out of this day and get it done 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 46

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Marion not 4 weeks ago saying it was his mEnTaL hEaLtH last year and wasn’t buying anymore autumn and winter shite and now saying he’s buying more candy cane lane. This is the sort of thing that really fucks me off as both myself and Mr Margrit have both been through stages in our lives when we were diagnosed with depression and anxiety then you have absolute fucking dickheads like him throwing it about like it’s nothing. Absolute fucking cunt.

Sorry for the aggression my lovelies but that really fucks me off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Madge2022

VIP Member
Thanks tae oor own @Madge2022 fae this weeks bespoke thread title wae the most votes so aye and so forth
Ah'm pure shocked, ah hud furgoat aw aboot this 😉

Never has a thread title been mair deserved and so forth, just as well there's nae DMs here as my inbox wud be full.

Noo where's ma speech ah wrote ...

tumblr_inline_o347ivIvY81ta7ve7_500.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Cinpab

Is this horrible feeling in the pit of his stomach, realisation of how much debt he’s in 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Poptart

VIP Member
I'm not watching his dots of doom either. Ain't got time for that shite. What bugs me as well is he doesnae put captions on his stories. So I skip them. No cunt wants to hear his voice out loud.
He doesn't put the captions on because last time the caption programme had a melt down trying to understand what he was saying, burst into flames and didn't work for a week.

• Haha
  • Heart

teaandgoss101

VIP Member
Hen? Have some fucking respect. She’s awful!
The amount of people referring to her as queenie , lizzie etc is unbelievable ! So rude. I’m just waiting for Marion’s 100 dots telling us how her majesty inspired him to do what he does …

wait for it …it will happen

The Queen worked until 2 days before her death…Marian can’t do 2 days a week and needs a shart card

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

laynelo_

VIP Member
Naw hens, i canny believe cunts lit is live amongst us. If youse thought Maz and his autumn shite wis bad then a certain wee ‘Juls’ on tiktok (IYKYK, dunno if am allowed to actually say) has got her Christmas tree up😭 loonballs the lot a them.
D157EB4E-B052-4077-8F69-606EE80D5E5C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I genuinely believe that this delusional bastard thinks he's a famous person, like an a- list celebrity. He's just a scruffy little runt from a shit hole estate who's a part time cleaner. The only people who really watch his stuff is people like us, we watch to mock. He's lucky to get between 700 - 1600 people to like his pictures. Where are all the other 139, 000?
You're just Marion from the block, you used to have a little, but now you have a lot - (of junk) and that's it. Munting cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I think, for Mario, that post he has put up this morning is the best he can do. He just doesn't have the emotional capacity.
My mum died 4 weeks ago today, the funeral is on Monday so i don't mind admitting I cried yesterday, and I think that what Mario said is essentially right, it's a good idea for him to not post for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 43